How do you do the Nine First Fridays?

Last year I made up my mind to attend Nine Consecutive First Fridays to receive the special blessing of penitence to the Sacred Heart, which I was told will give one special consideration for quicker entry into Heaven. I encountered a problem that I did not anticipate.
After 7 months of attendance, I realized that the next First Friday fell on Good Friday. since that was a Holy Day, the normal First Friday Service was not held, therefore Benediction was not held, but instead just Holy Friday Mass. So…my “consecutive” Nine First Fridays was broken. I was disappointed, and began to wonder, if it is possible to attend Nine First Fridays, due to other Catholic Holy Days trumping the normal First Friday celebrations. Does anyone know when Nine Consecutive First Friday Devotion should begin, to enable one to attend nine consecutive, unbroken months in a row ? Is it actually possible to attend Nine in a row ?

The following link should help answer your question about First Fridays. If you have any further questions, please contact Catholic Answers directly.

Recommended Reading:

What happens when the First Friday falls on Good Friday?

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.