How do you use the 1962 Roman Missal without the English translations?

I need some help here on how to use the 1962 Missal. The church I go to uses has the missals with the english translations in them which makes it pretty easy to read and follow.

However I wish to use the missal daily for reflection and prayer and I have a copy ordered from Amazon reaching me in one month. In the meantime, have to use a scanned PDF of the missal in 100% latin. I need to know how to navigate the missal for the weekday masses as well. There is a calendar in it, but with no references to the pages I should flip to and I have no idea if I am even on the correct day now unless it is a feast day like today.

FYI I am using this copy
sanctamissa.org/en/resources/books-1962/missale-romanum-1962.pdf

I'd be grateful if anyone can teach me to use it :)

One would have to check the calendar and then go to the appropriate page(s) in the Temporal and/or Sanctoral cycles. The Ordo Missae itself should be clear enough as to when the Propers need to be referenced.

Well the problem is there is no page numbers to reference with. The calendar is pretty much useless now.

Can't post images
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10845819/calendar.png

[quote="nezzz, post:3, topic:350418"]
Well the problem is there is no page numbers to reference with. The calendar is pretty much useless now.

Can't post images
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/10845819/calendar.png

[/quote]

There are no page number references in the calendar but they're not really necessary. Look at the calendar entry and then go to the Temporal cycle (Advent through Holy Saturday is before the Ordo Missae, Easter through the end of liturgical year after it) or the Sanctoral Cycle (after the Temporal) and find the appropriate observance. The Sanctoral cycle includes the months and dates.

Good question. I guess you can always use an online Missal like this one:
divinumofficium.com/cgi-bin/missa/missa.pl

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.