How I got converted to Christianity

Hi, My Brothers and Sisters in Christ
What I was before conversion;
I am a lawyer, practicing in an industrial city of Pakistan. I was born in a Muslim Rajput family. My liberal minded parents had not restricted us to study religion other then their faith. In our Muslim society religious leaders always discourage to study other religion like Christianity.
How I get Gospel in my life;
In the year of 1983 when we all brothers and sisters were school and collage students, we met Mr. Younus Khokhar and Mr. Tim Banze, Incharge and Principal of Pakistan Bible Correspondence School in Karachi both were Protestants we got our first regular study of The Holy Bible by them. We taken courses of Holy Bible and got inspired form the teaching of Gospels. This study got deeper effect on our life then we tried to understand more to find out what the realty appealing us. We attended Protestants Church and also attended Catholic masses in Cathedral of Karachi. Our inner was inclined toward Catholic faith for Baptism. But due to specific atmosphere and continues threats and fear, no one was ready to Baptize us. We were like fish with out water. Time was passing life get changed we involved in our practical life after education and got married as per Muslim traditions but our inner was inspired by Christianity. Then I also studied Islam deeply to make my inner satisfied but Knocking At The Door was more strengthened. Thirst of faith in trinity increased more strongly after study of Islam specially listing of lectures of prominent Islamic Scholar Dr. Zakir Nike of India. This thirst was ended by the blessing of God through Rev. Father Robert Mc Culoch, (Columban Father). Due to teaching of our Rev. Father we got strengthened our Catholic faith. My dream of baptism came true after twenty years by Rev. Father Robert who baptized me along with my wife and two children. Through the Baptism of whole immediate family, unwanted and undesired faith’s prison was firstly broken by my brother, after remaining more then 20 years catechumen.
About my married life:-
I was married as per my parent and my own wish, my wife, holder of master degree, with strong faith being from Muslim Rajput family, now she is mother of my only and beloved son from her. Due to some domestic problems arose in our family I was married again to follow my parents wish against my own but now I see it was God wish that I got second marriage such a girl who has also studied Holy Bible through same Pakistan Bible Correspondence School. She having soft corner in her inner for the teachings of Gospel. She also attended classes with me to learn about catholic faith. She welcomed the knock at the door and got baptized with me along with my two children from her.
Now my life in Catholic Faith
We are enjoying our faith in Christ, we are happy to be light in darkness. We proudly witness our Lord Jesus as our savior. I feel my Lord with me in all dangers which we are facing in our society. My Lord gives me hope and keeps me out of fear. I thanks to God being accepted in to church. After my conversion I have to choose one wife for me form both wives as per Canon Law therefore baptized one is with me and I am happy with her in catholic faith. I maintain previous one who still remain in her Muslim faith
Request to all brothers and sisters in Christ.
Pray for me and my family for our faith in Christ. May we be from the witnesses of or Lord Jesus our only savior…From. Joachim Rana, Pakistan

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for you!

praying for you and your family we all need prayers. May God bless and guide you and your family in his church amen.

I have met some Columban missionaries, brave men. One of the old priests I met had known another Columban who was personally interrogated by Mao Tse Tung (before he took power in China) being suspected of being a spy for the Americans. The priest was expelled which was a happier fate than the Chinese priests and Bishops after the revolution. I will remember you, your family and all the other Christians in Pakistan at Mass.

Blessings to you and your family. I will pray.:gopray2:
In Him,
mlz

God bless you and family

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Praying for you specially, Joachim Rana, Pakistan, and your family!

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

:gopray:

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

Praying for you and your family.

Amen.

Thy Kingdom come.
Amen.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.