How is the Antichrist supposed to rise to power if our world is Christian-dominated?

Dismissive. Treating quotations from encyclicals as if they were mere opinion. Asserting how unrealistic it is, etc.

You made a statement which I assumed you knew what you were talking about…Your statement was — " Just warch a right leaning Catholic confronted with Church teaching on health care . When I asked you for clarification of your claim, I received an even sillier reply than your original statement. :face_with_raised_eyebrow::neutral_face:

Just go to the thread on Medicaid expansion here and read some of the responses to quotes from encyclicals about the right to health care. Dismissal of Church teaching isn’t limited to sexuality.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.