How is the weather y'all?

We had very strong winds yesterday, rain later now were breezy and cold.

Cold and snowy.

Looks like winter is here to stay in spite of what the groundhog said.

2 Likes

Yes, woke up to three more inches of snow but! Today is sunny and no wind. High today of 36F…not bad for February. Sunshine predicted through the week with lows in the teens and highs near 40F. We still have the March snows to come…always the worst! But, the highs in March also start reaching 60F…

Bizarre.
We have very dense fog… about 50 feet off the ground. Ground level is perfectly clear.

:cold_face: Finally feels like winter.

1 Like

Snowed yesterday, not much, no shoveling needed. But cold again. :wind_face:

1 Like

Got close to a foot of snow within two days.

Cold and snowy.

1 Like

We had about 4-5 inches over the weekend with some ice. I like winter weather in the winter but I wish I didn’t have to go to the dentist this morning :slightly_frowning_face: .

Have a safe trip getting there and back @womanatwell!

1 Like

Here in the deep south…it is 74 degrees, partly cloudy and Humid …no shoveling snow here…ever! :sun_behind_small_cloud: :sun_behind_large_cloud: :sun_behind_rain_cloud: :partly_sunny:

Thanks! Most schools are closed today but the roads weren’t as bad as I expected. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cold (to me), windy, wet.

1 Like

Today…it is 54 degrees and raining! Slowly getting “cabin-fever”… :pensive:

1 Like

40°F., and partly sunny. Then -7° Thursday night. :flushed:

1 Like

Top of 26C ,misting and overcast ,breezy.
A friend called it soft weather.The last week has been like this and more to come,I’m loving it !
I’m hoping the rest of Summer continues with this trend rolling easily into Autumn.
But it also could easily go back to days of 40C and the Autumn rains not come till into April.

3 Likes

Expecting 5 more inches of snow tomorrow.

My town usually gets about 120 inches of snow on average but this year only 43 inches so far have fallen.

2 Likes

It is 73 degrees here, partly cloudy, HUMID, and my nose is running terribly! :pensive:

I give up. What Season is it anyway? Minus 7 three days ago; 48 degrees tomorrow. Must be winter because there’s still snow cover.

upper 60’s, dreary, must have rained a lot last night cause there were puddles everywhere this morning,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.