How low can they go?

strengthandhonor.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/dscn0272.JPG To anybody who still may have doubts about who the bad guys are here, I direct your attention to this little piece of overlooked news: The arhabi have actually attacked the water supply to the city about 10 days ago. I guess attacking the oil and electricity infrastructure wasn’t enough. It was obviously not designed to hurt us, because our FOB’s are self-sufficient. In fact, we found ourselves scrambling to not only fix the damage to the pipes but to find a way to get alternative sources of water. We even diverted the water trucks that supply our FOB and sent them into Baghdad. The scumbag arhabi cut off the water to half of Baghdad when the temperature is over 105 every day and getting hotter. These are the “freedom fighters” that Michael Moore loves so much? Even our Chaplain is starting to grow disgusted, and he came here with the most open heart of any of us. Back to work - More scumbags to find…

strengthandhonor.typepad.com/captaink/2005/07/how_low_can_the.html

Gilliam,

I take it you are in the Military in Iraq. If so, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the work that you are doing over there. May God bless you abundantly for laying your life on the line for the safety of others. :clapping:

[quote=Michael Welter]Gilliam,

I take it you are in the Military in Iraq. If so, I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the work that you are doing over there. May God bless you abundantly for laying your life on the line for the safety of others.
[/quote]

Michael,
Nice thoughts, I am not with the military in Iraq. My son will be deploying there in the fall.

[quote=gilliam]Michael,
Nice thoughts, I am not with the military in Iraq. My son will be deploying there in the fall.
[/quote]

Sorry to hop in, but wanted to say then,
May God bless and protect your son on his tour of duty and may God bless your family.

[quote=CatholicCid]Sorry to hop in, but wanted to say then,
May God bless and protect your son on his tour of duty and may God bless your family.
[/quote]

Yes mon ami…God Bless your son and your family…please thank him for his service…

Dieu Bénissent,
Aimee

God Bless the your son as well as his foes.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.