How Often Do You Attend Mass?

How often do you attend Mass?

I didn’t vote in the poll because my choice wasn’t there. I attend Divine Liturgy on Sunday and Mass 2-3 times per week.

Attend. Cant participate yet.

I go 2-3 times a week, but wish I could go more.

I think a better category than “none of your business” would be “Sundays/Saturday Evenings and HDOs.” The latter applies to me, so I couldn’t use your poll. :wink:

There are nine options, so I had one more space left. Maybe I should have made that an option. :wink:

Plus, I posted the “none of your business” option mostly as a joke. Though I guarantee, someone will choose that option. :smiley:

2-3 times a week.

At least twice a week. Didn’t vote, since there wasn’t an option which reflected that.

At least every week, sometimes 2-3 times per week. I voted for every week though.

Every Sunday/Saturday Vigil and often one weekday Mass.

On Sundays only for me. If I go in the middle of the week, then it’s to pray for some special intentions really…

Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation, of course. Plus the occasional special intention, like when the Newman Center had a Eucharistic procession.

I chose weekly, but I also go every Sunday, Holy Day and special occasions, plus I started going to 2-3 daily Masses over the summer and will try to make to a few throughout the school year, then will likely pick back up the 2-3 per week once school is out again. I’d go to some daily Masses during the school year but that would wreak havoc with our morning schedule.

As I am in need of many graces, as often as possible!!:wink:

Every Sunday and Holy Day, and nearly every time a week day Mass is offered at our church. After all, we are in heaven with God, His angels, Saints, our relatives in heaven, and we receive the body, blood, soul and divinity of Our Lord Jesus.

There’s no better place on earth to be:thumbsup:

Besides Sat/Sun and HDO there is a weekday Mass that is eve that I could go to if I could get myself to move.:o

My goal is to go every Sunday but sometimes… Trains working against me, laziness, oversleeping, forgetfulness etc. :shrug:

It kind of ends up that I go every other week so thats my vote

2-3 times a week.

I attend/participate at least 2 times a week, often 3-5 times a week depending on my music ministry duties as cantor and funeral needs.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.