Every day of the week

Every Sunday

On Saturday

Every other Sunday

Once a month

Easter and Christmas only

Once a year

Ripe for a poll…

I go every day, sometimes more than once a day but my situation is particular.

Sunday morning and Thursday at noon. Love. It.

Sundays for sure, and usually 1 day during the wk

Sundays and other Holy Days of Obligation.

Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation usually. If I have a week off work, I try to get a few more visits in.

I go Saturday Evening or Sunday Morning and three or four times during the week. I also try to attend the Vigil Mass for a Holy Day of Obligation as well as the Mass on the actual Day of it. :blush: I am considering going more often during the week.

Sundays, Holy Days, and as often during the week as I can possibly manage it. :thumbsup:

Sundays and Holy Days of Obligation.

Sundays and/or Saturdays depending on my ministry, on Holy Days of Obligation, and any time that a church meeting is held on an evening when there is Mass.

Same here for 38 years now, I have been going to daily Mass, thanks to a friend, (of Happy Memory now), that invited me to go with her during lent 38 years ago. and I just couldn’t stop. Now that we can go twice a day, I do as often as I can. I have had a Holy Hour for over 25 years. Soooo much to pray for. I thank God for the ability to do so and I would encourage others to do so too. You will be amazed. God Bless, Memaw

Every day except Saturday, as my parish does not have a Saturday morning mass. It is easy for me, as I am retired. What a great blessing it is to be at Mass frequently.

Every Saturday evening.

I used to attend every Sunday and once or twice during the week.

Now, I’m in seminary and we attend every day.

Sunday mornings.

Only Sunday mornings for me. Visits btn the week are quite rare. Maybe confession or a special prayer intention.

Sunday mornings for Sunday School and then church, sometimes Sunday evenings, and again on Wednesday evenings for Awana (I volunteer/help a class).

I try to go every morning at 7:30am, before my workday begins. I go the Sat. Vigil Mass, and also Sun. early morning Mass. I guess that equals 7 days a week. :slight_smile:

I used to go every Saturday evening, and I started to go to Eucharistic Adoration on Thursday evenings as part of my discernment. Because of family issues, I had to leave the place where I could go to any service I wanted to. Now, I don’t know when I’ll be able to go to Mass again :bighanky:

Well, I’m just starting RCIA and attending mass. I am going to start attending Sunday, Wednesday, and holidays. I love it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.