How to create a new topic

I have not been on CA for a while and I see the format has changed. I don’t see how to create a new topic in Apologetics. The blue plus circle seems to be grayed out. So How does one create a new topic?
Thanks
Waynec

• Go to Apologetics

• Click on either Sacred Scripture, Philosophy, Moral Theology, or Social Justice

• Click New Topic

1 Like

Open the pod bay doors, @discobot .

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Let’s try @discobot display help

I currently know how to do the following things:

@discobot start {name-of-tutorial}

Starts an interactive tutorial. {name-of-tutorial} can be one of: tutorial, advanced tutorial.

@discobot roll 2d6

:game_die: 3, 6

@discobot quote

:left_speech_bubble: Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you — Princess Diana

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: You may rely on it

The tutorials might help with other How-To questions. Enjoy!

I’m having the same problem, there is no “New Topic” place to click under any category that I can see.

Perhaps this screenshot will help

I clicked on All Categories, and towards the bottom right you will see a blue circle with a + sign within it. Holding your mouse cursor over that brings up the option to start a new topic. Clicking that then brings up a new pop up as in the screenshot below.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.