How to get a boyfriend?

This is a spin off of the "How to get a girl friend thread" Ok guys fess up what do we need to do as women to find a good christian boyfriend? Post something funny if you want I'm not taking this thread too seriously. :D:thumbsup::cool:

Be silly and fun

Whine on CAF

get asked out to dinner

accept coffee

bat your eyes.

PRESTO

MOST WONDERFUL BOYFRIEND EVER!

My other ways to get a boyfriend are
1) go on a hiking trip with friends and get lost in the woods.
2) get run off the road during a snow storm and have the guy pull you out with is truck.:p
3) make a silly statement on a dating website and the guys will flock.

These, however, are now inadvisable as they will get you A boyfriend but not THE boyfriend that every girl wants.

And unfortunatly all thats left are "A" boyfriends becuase I have "THE" boyfriend.:thumbsup:

[quote="purplesunshine, post:2, topic:249705"]
Be silly and fun

bat your eyes.

And unfortunatly all thats left are "A" boyfriends becuase I have "THE" boyfriend.:thumbsup:

[/quote]

Do people still do that? lol :D:confused::rolleyes::eek:

Lighten up.

The girls (and guys) who catch the most attention are those who are enjoying themselves and having fun; not taking everything so seriously, so “count every penny” in reality.

Talk to everybody; be open. Express yourself.

I have to say that a smile is one of the sexiest things a girl can wear!

I also think being sweet is enormously attractive. People like being around people who are kind and decent and civil.

[quote="Luvz2travel, post:3, topic:249705"]
Do people still do that? lol :D:confused::rolleyes::eek:

[/quote]

It worked for me. Good thing I was wearing glitter eye makeup. He was facinated. :cool:

A woman’s wide hips are a sign to a Christian boy that there is potential for many babies with easy births.

[quote="Tomcmaj, post:6, topic:249705"]
A woman's wide hips are a sign to a Christian boy that there is potential for many babies with easy births.

[/quote]

lol

Don't wear skinny jeans :D

Seriously just be yourself :). In a society like we live in just standing up for your faith and acting catholic is something I consider attractive.

[quote="purplesunshine, post:5, topic:249705"]
It worked for me. Good thing I was wearing glitter eye makeup. He was facinated. :cool:

[/quote]

Hum good to know ....I guess...lol :thumbsup::D;)

[quote="SGTTOM, post:8, topic:249705"]
Don't wear skinny jeans :D

[/quote]

You know I hate skinny jeans....:eek::nunchuk:

Yea I don’t think they are modest and besides I don’t think I’ve ever seen anyone who looked good wearing them. I guess you shouldn’t base a relationship on something minor like that though. I was more just kidding. :slight_smile:

For a start, don't smoke (yuk), avoid too many facial piercings, ease up on the tattoos and take an interest in boy things, especially football or other sport played in your area. It would also help if your parents owned a pub. Cheers.

join Ave Maria Singles...met my super awesome hubby there! :thumbsup: (Although it did take 3 years and a couple toads before I found him :p)

KG

learn how to cook and tell them you look forward to cooking for a husband

[quote="kevinsgirl, post:13, topic:249705"]
join Ave Maria Singles...met my super awesome hubby there! :thumbsup: (Although it did take 3 years and a couple toads before I found him :p)

KG

[/quote]

I was there for 2 years and only heard from people out of the country...lol

Be happy healthy joyful clean. It's that easy. And NO tattoos or piercings, gross.

[quote="katolsk, post:16, topic:249705"]
And NO tattoos or piercings

[/quote]

...unless it's a Jesus or Mary tattoo and crucifix piercings...

[quote="katolsk, post:16, topic:249705"]
. And NO tattoos or piercings, gross.

[/quote]

That's a personal thing. I like girls with some tattoos and piercings. If it's not their thing, fine.

Be strong, but be kind. Laugh. Be yourself. Don't worry about getting boyfriends. They'll find you. Be socially/politically aware. Smile.

Sit at a bar with an empty bar stool beside you.

Get some friends together and try some parish group activities that fit your age group! Or if there are none available in your parish, crash some other parish’s. Network at these events end always remember to just be yourself.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.