How to join a confraternity

Hello, I was just wondering if anyone out there knows how a lay person can join the confraternity of Mary the Queen of all hearts. I have searched online and I can’t seem to find out how I could enroll in in the confraternity or what the obligations aree in the confraternity. I read the book true devotion to the Blessed Cirgin and he reccomended joining this confraternity.

I found this: legionofmarytidewater.com/legionmaryhandbook/confraternitymaryqueenhearts/, which looks like it has some good info, but I can't tell if it's up to date. I hope this helps!

[quote="paul11b, post:1, topic:217050"]
Hello, I was just wondering if anyone out there knows how a lay person can join the confraternity of Mary the Queen of all hearts. I have searched online and I can't seem to find out how I could enroll in in the confraternity or what the obligations aree in the confraternity. I read the book true devotion to the Blessed Cirgin and he reccomended joining this confraternity.

[/quote]

Are you referring to St. Louis de Montfort's 'True Devotion to the Blessed Virgin'?

What part of the country are you from? There are a couple of shrines in the Northeastern part of the US that are run by the Montfort Fathers. Here's a link for USA shrines which I found: shrinesoftheusa.com [or ' .org']. Each shrine is listed under its respective state.

One is called 'Lourdes in Litchfield' (Litchfield, Connecticut). The other is the 'Shrine of Our Lady of the Island' (Long Island, New York-can't remember the name of the town right offhand).

If anywhere, these shrines could give you info about the Confraternity of Mary, Queen of All Hearts.

legionofmarytidewater.com/legionmaryhandbook/confraternitymaryqueenhearts/

Here is one address you can write to:

Montfort Fathers
26 South Saxon Ave
Bay Shore, N.Y. 11706

I do not think there is an online site

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.