How to Prepare for Religious Life?

I'm pretty sure that I am called to religious life, but I'm too young to enter any convents quite yet. :D So how can I prepare for religious life?

[quote="White_Peony, post:1, topic:275864"]
I'm pretty sure that I am called to religious life, but I'm too young to enter any convents quite yet. :D So how can I prepare for religious life?

[/quote]

Talk to a spiritual director, such as your parish priest. Also, most importantly, pray, pray, pray!

I would put a spiritual director and prayer on the same leve…one is as important as the other…I have had a spiritual director for 25 years…:smiley:

I would study like its a philosophy (love of wisdom). Dont take any of it too seriously just work at your own pace. Finding inner peace is a very important lesson to learn. Instead of praying I will sometimes just sit and have a one on one quiet time with jesus. Just sit and enjoy gods lovley world.

Same here! I am too young to enter yet so I've just been working on becoming closer to God and praying trying to discern further. I'll pray for you :D

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.