How to recognize a troll
• He doesn’t care about the truth, he already knows it, he wants to stick it in your back, softly
• He does not care about the interlocutor, unless he is playing his hand
• He always tries to have fun by ridiculing, more or less subtly, his opponents
• He can pretend many things (tolerance, fondness etc.), but sooner or later he reveals himself as a perfect egocentric who, by deception, wants to prevail his opinions: partly for the love of his opinions and partly because he enjoys himself madly fooling others.
• A troll can be found under every flag, it is not because I am a Catholic that I have to look for trolls only among non-Catholics, indeed in my part I have known certain Catholic trolls to make militant atheists pale