How to respond to this

Here is a site from a Baptist radio guy regarding the pope. Can someone help me explain the true meanings of the things he mentions? Thanks!

unknownbible.com/question.html

Right here on the Catholic Answers site is the “Library”. (Look up top, it’s next to “Home”.) There are several topics; just click on any of the topics and you’ll see whatever tracts address the topics, and you can look at whatever will interest you. I guarantee you that you can find all sorts of info on the Papacy, on the “significance” of “Babylon”, etc. etc.

Most of the anti-Catholic stuff comes from a book by Lorraine Boettner (a male despite the first name being “feminine” to my American way of thinking), and that book is pretty thoroughly debunked, but still a lot of anti-Catholics use it. (Saves them the time and effort to look up the REAL data, I suppose). Luckily the Catholic Answers people DID look up the real data and made it available to us.

Happy reading!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.