Https://www.foxnews.com/politics/watch-omar-trump-ocasio-cortez-attack

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/watch-omar-trump-ocasio-cortez-attack

She quotes directly the words of Trump and is called out for delivering a “profanity-laced” retort to him.

Fox reporting Fake News? Sure looks like it!

The headline is priceless:

Ilhan Omar uses president’s words to deliver heated, profanity-laced attack on Trump

1 Like

Why isn’t she being called out for making a racist attack on a “person of color”?

4 Likes

We’re back to the “OMG Trump used the “P” word!!! My virgin ears are burning!”?

3 Likes

No, that’s not the point…the point is the hypocrisy of Fox calling Trumps own speech as “profanity laced” when it comes from the mouth of a detractor, but the same words coming from his lips just get a “OMG Trump used the “P” Word!!!” as a free pass from his dedicated apologists.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

3 Likes

As a pale blue person… or is it a person who is pale blue? But any attack on a person of orange pigment is really a ray-cyst. :crazy_face:

1 Like

Trump used the “p” word as a private (OMG…I just used a “p” word) citizen in, what he thought was, a private conversation (OMG…I did it again). Should anybody who has ever used profanity (Gasp…another “p” word) be disqualified from public (Dear God, will my use of “p” words never end) life?

Give it up : ten.

1 Like

Maybe he didn’t make those statements at press conferences?

1 Like

You just used a “p” word…

1 Like

Oh, my bad…since it was private, that makes it classy…makes me think of the axiomatic, “If a tree fell in the woods and nobody was there to hear it, did it really make a noise?”…also wonder if there is a “private” place I can do something sinful, but really isn’t because I meant the sin to be private? HMMM

Who, beside you, said that?

I never heard that he said this :This is a president who has called people who come from black and brown countries ‘sh–holes.’ what I heard he said (which was in question as well) is that the countries that illegal immigrants are coming from are… , what he said.

Who’s trying to foment racial division?

2 Likes

You heard wrong. Completely wrong.

He was spoke when being briefed on a bipartisan senate effort to work out a decent process to handle people who are here legally under TPS. He opposed a process that would allow a path to citizenship for these people, many if not most of whom have long since lost ties in their countries of origin. He opposed this for the reason that infamously articulated. Better Norwegians than people these S******* countries.

• WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump referred to Haiti and African nations as "s**hole countries" during a meeting with a bipartisan group of senators at the White House, a Democratic aide briefed on Thursday’s meeting told NBC News.

From this source: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-referred-haiti-african-countries-s***hole-nations-n836946

I believe this would make you completely wrong. The truth will set you free!

1 Like

The NBC article mentions that the Haitians in question came to the US in the aftermath of the earthquake there. It does not mention that they came legally under TPS, but many others do.
Here’s one

It is a waste of time to even interact with you.

3 Likes

You may have the last word.

1 Like

College students were given quotes on immigration, they thought there were Trump in most cases when it was Obama. That story shouldn’t be hard to find.

2 Likes

Ain’t that the truth.A futile effort at best!:woman_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.