Hubby job situation

My husband could really use some prayers for his job situation.

Thank you so much.

Praying for your husband.May our Lord be with you and your family.Merry Christmas,Rocky.

Prayers for your husband and your whole family!

Prayers for all those who are worried about their jobs and for our country’s economy.

I am praying.

Will keep you and your family in prayer too…

Praying for your husband ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Continued prayers…

Lord, please help whiteyacht's husband's job situation improve, if it hasn't already. May he keep faithful and spritually strong amid his trials at the workplace and see better work days ahead of him. May he rely totally on you for the strength and spiritual support he needs to keep positive, and have some good friends at work to make his workplace a better place for him. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you all for the prayers. He was just called for an interview next Thursday! Please keep praying for him.

Father, in Jesus’ name, please protect this family’s best interests and welfare.
Help them to be united always in Your love and favour.
Please be with this husband in his interviews, and with his interviewers,
so that he is successful in gaining this employment.
Thank You, Father

Contineed prayers.

Praying hard.

Well, he got “the letter” this weekend. God must have something else in mind. We appreciate your continued prayers. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.