Huge Calculus Test tonight need many prayers

This is kind of a repost but I ask that any one who wishes that they may pray for me that God grants me the best of my abillity on my test tonight.

I really really need An A on this Test because im shooting for an A for the semeseter.

Pray also for those ineed of Gods helping hand today in their own personal Stugles.

Thank You
And My prayers with every one of you who pray for me and those who decide not to, for God loves you all.

If you’ve studied, then just leave it in God’s hands. Praying for you to get an A! :slight_smile:

I ask Jesus to give you confidence and good performance in this exam and in all the challenges of your life.

Jesus please also help all who are facing challenges. Thank You

Hi Turtleforce , count on my prayers , too , may God the Holy Spirit be with you , give you good memory and help you to get good results to this mathematics ( ? ) calculus test , the best and worthy A .
God bless and be with you !
Also I’ll pray for you
Our Father…Hail Mary…Glory Be… Amen

May your studies + your prayers = a good grade. Mary, pray with us. Amen. :smiley:

Thank you all so much I hold you in my prayers tonight

Praying for your intentions.

I pray that you did your best. I have been there and done that and I know my mom’s prayers helped me immensely.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I feel as though I did not miss much and felt better than any test before,

God Bless you all you are in my prayers tonight.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.