Hugo Chavez Mouthpiece Says U.S. Hit Haiti With 'Earthquake Weapon'

Fox News

I don't even know what to say about this. Sorry if this is in the wrong news section.

Consider the source

If the government wanted to ruin Haiti, why didn't they just use the hurricane bomb they used to wipe out New Orleans?

Next time there is an earthquake or flood or tidal wave anywhere in the world, good ol' Hugo will once again be proved right! I feel so sorry for Venezuela.

(And if the world ends in 2012, Hugo will be pointing out that it is the U.S. that has engineered it.)

I guess the bloom is off the rose in the Chavez-Obama friendship bouquet.

Yes, the US would have SO MUCH to gain by devastating an already poor country, which posed no threat at all. :rolleyes:

The sad thing is, there are a lot of people who will believe him.

[quote="ibkc, post:6, topic:183978"]
Yes, the US would have SO MUCH to gain by devastating an already poor country, which posed no threat at all. :rolleyes:

The sad thing is, there are a lot of people who will believe him.

[/quote]

You forgot to say how rich it made us too!

We might want to think twice before denying we have "an earthquake weapon." Sounds pretty cool to me. I sure wouldn't f*** with anyone who has one.

dj

Shouldn't this be in the "Deranged Dictator Antics" forum? :D

Strangely, when he made angry comments about President Bush they were widely reported in the US as if the man was sane. Now that he is criticizing President Obama as well the press is willing to admit he is not (not just FOX and the WSJ). :shrug:

That’s a five year re-charge. On the other hand, the earthquake weapon takes less than six months to recharge. The exact amount of time is classified.

I have heard about this “Earthquake Weapon” Theory, I am not sure about how realistic it is but the science seems to work. Look up H.A.A.R.P. it is a very cool piece of technology to begin with but apparently it could be used for weather control and possibly to cause earthquakes! I am not sure if it would really do all of that but it does sound plausible.

[quote="JimG, post:4, topic:183978"]
Next time there is an earthquake or flood or tidal wave anywhere in the world, good ol' Hugo will once again be proved right! I feel so sorry for Venezuela.

(And if the world ends in 2012, Hugo will be pointing out that it is the U.S. that has engineered it.)

[/quote]

But, on the bright side, we will have taken out Hugo Chavez.

[quote="redrosetea, post:7, topic:183978"]
You forgot to say how rich it made us too!

[/quote]

We did it for the oil. See why we should be allowed to drill in Alaska?

[quote="Rob_Brown, post:12, topic:183978"]
I have heard about this "Earthquake Weapon" Theory, I am not sure about how realistic it is but the science seems to work. Look up H.A.A.R.P. it is a very cool piece of technology to begin with but apparently it could be used for weather control and possibly to cause earthquakes! I am not sure if it would really do all of that but it does sound plausible.

[/quote]

I skimmed through the HAARP website, and it sure doesn't look to me as though it could have any effect on the weather. If I wanted to cause an earthquake or a tidal wave, a small nuke would be much more effective.

I agree with you, a small nuke would likely do a better job. Personally I believe that Haiti was just a terrible natural disaster, I pray that all of those effected will be comforted by the Lord.

I just thought some of the alternative theories made for an interesting read.

[quote="Sushi, post:1, topic:183978"]
Fox News

[/quote]

Hugo Chavez may well have a mouth piece, but if he has a brain piece there is a complete disconnect.

I can see why so many Hollywood actors go and visit. Mouths without brains —they have a lot in common.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.