Humble request for prayers

I humbly ask for prayers as I approach the anniversary of my abortion and this sad reality is reaking havoc on my life presently both internally and externally.

Many thanks.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord Jesus Christ,

Your name is Mercy! Please let this servant of yours know you intimately. Mary, Mother of Mercy, pray for this daughter of yours who needs your Son’s mercy.

Amen

May the Lord Jesus grant you peace and comfort at this difficult anniversary.

Our Father, who art in heaven
hallowed be thy Name,
thy kingdom come,
thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those
who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
and the power, and the glory,
for ever and ever.
Amen.

:angel1:

May our Lord heal you and direct you to Project Rachel, if you aren’t associated with them already. May you know God’s mercy and love in an intimate way and rejoice in the reality of his Resurrection. May our Lord give you the strength you need to carry your cross with love and patience, and give you his peace. Amen.

Father please ask her little baby to pray for her, this mother whose heart is suffering from her loss and her terrible mistake. Father, the little one understands and forgives, and wants her mother to be whole and happy, because this little child has never sinned and has only known the love and goodness of God.
Sweetheart, have you asked your baby to forgive you, for your own sake, because the darling little child only loves you and will be there to joyfully greet you in heaven.

Thank you all for your warm and loving prayers. Yes, I have gone through Project Rachel counseling (still am actually) and I attended a Rachel’s Vineyard retreat about a year ago. While all of the above has changed my life in so many ways - and this is the trouble with abortion - it’s scars are so insidious that is a lifetime journey of healing and recovery and picking at a scab that is trying to heal. I’m envious of the women who seeks forgiveness, find it, and move on never to look back. I am still looking back. I think it has more to do with the fact that I hadn’t talked about my abortion until a few years ago so that leaves me with 20 plus years of silence and repression which is not a good thing for one’s soul.

Thank you again for all of your prayers.

I will pray for your healing…

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Know that God has forgiven you. Trust in His mercy and forgiveness. I pray that he will heal your heart.

Praying that you may be comforted …

Short reading 2 Corinthians 1:3-5 ©
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, a gentle Father and the God of all consolation, who comforts us in all our sorrows, so that we can offer others, in their sorrows, the consolation that we have received from God ourselves. Indeed, as the sufferings of Christ overflow to us, so, through Christ, does our consolation overflow.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said, “Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.” With confidence in Your loving heart which offers rest to weary souls, we come to You in this time of special need. In Your unfailing love, read the prayer that is written on our hearts, and grant the grace that we ask of You, in accordance with Your holy will. In Your name we pray. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, and sought thy intercession, was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother, to thee I come, before thee I stand sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate! Despise not my petitions, but, in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.