Humble Request for your Prayers

My sister and all four of her children have H1N1. The children are ages 5, 3, almost 2 and 4 months. She is trying to care for them while she is incredibly sick herself.

Her husband is a pilot and had just left for a trip before the official diagnosis (or else I’m sure he would have stayed).

Please pray for a quick recovery.

Dear Jesus, focus of my life,
I humbly come to You,
seeking Your refuge and protection
for my loved ones and myself
against the ravage of swine flu.
Stop the advances of this influenza,
eradicating its power upon mankind.
I ask this through Your Mother,
the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
Thank you Jesus;
May Your Name be praised forever!

Amen.

I am praying.

Praying!

Prayers!

Praying for their healing and strength for your sister to take care of her children …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you so much for your prayers. I wish I were here to say they were no longer needed, but unfortunately a couple of her children have turned for the worse. The 3 year old (Julie) has a fever of 104 today and the 3.5 month old (Jayne) is showing signs of pneumonia. She was on her way to the doctor/hospital when I spoke to her last.

Thankfully her husband is home from his trip now and can help her.

Please pray for Julie and Jayne and their recoveries.

Dear Lord, You know the devastation that this family is facing, and we beg You, please send Your healing Spirit through this household and remove all this illness. Restore them to full health, O Lord, that they may be witness of Your love and mercy. In Jesus name we pray.

AMEN!!!

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially, those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.