Hundreds of Thousands of Students from 22 Countries Take Part in Silent Pro-Life Protest Tomorrow

TROY, Ohio, October 20, 2008 (LifeSiteNews.com) - Stand True, Christ-Centered Pro-life, will hold its fifth annual Pro-life Day of Silent Solidarity on Tuesday, Oct. 21. As of this morning hundreds of thousands of students from over 4,000 campuses worldwide have registered to take part in this…

Full article…

As usual, if it happened anywhere here in the midwest, it was not reported on local tv or radio stations…Tomorrow, I will scan the local papers and see if there is a little blurb, I am not holding my breath unless there were protestors. They will make the news rather than the prolifers.

Absolutely zero “chatter” from the MSM

I haven’t even heard about this until now. I’m very happy to here there are so many students in support of life. From the news, I thought everyone was pro-death.

God bless,
Ben

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.