Hurricane Ike destroyed my house

Please pray for my family and the reconstruction of our house, half of the back of my house is destroyed, a tree fell on it and we cant live there until it is fixed which could be months. Not only is there major structural damage, but water flooded my house too.

I was planning on applying to a police department and that is possibly on hold, which will mess up this process up and my familys income… thank all of you for your prayers and intentions.

Dear Lord, Please guide Boxerdog as he works toward repairing his house, getting employment, and providing financially for his family. Please help him and his family in their needs. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. AMEN

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Praying for you and those who were effected by this storm.
God Be With You Brother!

Paul

Our parish has been praying for all the recent victims of the storm, but until now, we never had one named…You will be in my prayers that God will give you the strength and the courage to face whatever lies ahead. However, in hindsight, know this…God never closes a door without opening a window. Keep praying that you find it!

God bless you and your family!

May the Lord rebuild your lives better than ever.JERRY

Praying for you and your intentions…

LORD Jesus
Protect Ur Children

praying for you.:slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
:thumbsup:

I am praying for you.

I am praying for you!:slight_smile:

Thank you and God bless all of you, the good news is that we now have a place to stay with electricity. Hopefully we can get an adjuster out to my house sooner than later. thank you again.

I’m so sorry you’re going through this, and impressed that you feel grateul just to have access to electricity. May the dear Lord give your life and home restoration soon; and guide you regarding your career application

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Update, I was able to have my home rebuilt and we are back living in it. Thank you for your prayers, God is wonderful!!!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.