Husband has interview...please pray

My husband has an important interview this Wednesday at 11 am. It is for a music teaching position that he would really love. Things have been tight with him in school again, and this would help soooo much! Any prayer that can be sent in our direction would be great! His name is Patrick. Since he didn't get a job sooner, it has helped him learn a lot thought school, but has made life stressful and money tight at home. We really want to start a family soon, but in a more stable home life.

Thanks! God bless! Happy New Year!

Sara

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

*My God will fully supply whatever you need, in accord with his glorious riches in Christ Jesus. *Philippians 4:19

My prayer are with you and your husband.:bible1:

We fly to your patronage,
O holy Mother of God;
despise not our petitions in our necessities,
but deliver us from all danger,
O glorious and blessed Virgin.
Amen.

Most almighty and compassionate God, you yourself are more dear to us than anything we could seek in this life. You are the giver of all good gifts. We pray to you to open a door for Patrick to be employed teaching music, and even more, to show him the tremendous benefit that is brought to people's lives by learning music. Please make him an instrument of that benefit. He doesn't even know how much he will love this job; please give him the opportunity to find out.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, you are our beloved, kind and caring mother. Please pray for Patrick that his and Sara's prayers would be answered. Most important, may God's holy will be done.

P.S. Sara, my husband is a music teacher. This has brought us so much joy and opportunities to serve. We are on the other end of life from you; he is 68 and still teaching. God bless you.

Praying very hard for Patrick’s success.

I am praying for your husband’s successful interview.

Lord Jesus, be with Sara's husband when he interviews. Assist him with remaining calm and accessing his knowledge and skills so that he can perform well and be with all of those who are interviewing and seeking employment.

Lord, please help Patrick to do well on his job interview and help him to get this position that is open to him. May he go into his interview filled with your Holy Spirit and impress his interviewer a lot May Patrick’s guardian angel help him answer all his questions and enlighten and guide him throughout his entire interview. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thank you everyone! It means so much to me to have some extra prayers coming in.
Luminoushope, it is neat to hear that your husband is a music teacher too. I am a flute teacher and love bring music to others. It is great to be blessed with a gift and able to give back to others.
God bless all of you!

Praying for Patrick to get the teaching position …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.