Husband Loosing Job Cant Deal with it

My husband is loosing his job at the 1st of the year and I cant deal with this. We have been down this road so many times. I don't know how we will make it fnancially. I wish the holidays weren't coming. I am so upset and I my prayers are never answered. Please someone help me.

Lord, yet another family is suffering due to the economic crisis. There are so many unemployed and so few possibilities for employment.
Please help this couple as shellbell's husband faces unemployment.
Please help him and his wife to cope with their anxiety as they seek other work.
Please give them hope and stability, and help shellbell's husband to succeed in finding work soon.
Lord, please help this family through this painful waiting time.

Our Lord makes a way where there seems to be no way.I know this sounds cliche,but it is true.I'll be praying for your intentions.

Dearest Lord, please help this family in their desperation. Without Your love and support, their stress may lead to depression, and their situation to desperate financial difficulties.
Please do not leave this husband without the prospect of work. Please lead him to find a job awaiting him at the end of his current job.
Please help this couple to find peace and security. Thank You, Lord.

Praying that your prayers are answered and that your husband finds work...

Hail Mary
Full of grace
the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb
Jesus
Holy Mary
Mother of God
pray for us sinner now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

shellbell, I'm so sorry to hear of this...you and your husband are in my prayers. May God give you courage and strength to face this difficult time...and provide your family with the necessities to live, and resources to pay your bills. I pray that you will have peace, and know that God is always listening. :gopray: :console:

Aside from going to Mass, and honoring the Lord, put the holidays out of your mind. It makes poverty a bit easier of you don’t worry about celebrations.

Prayers.

Lord Jesus, please help this couple as shellbell’s husband faces unemployment.
Please help him and his wife to cope with their anxiety as they seek other work.
Please give them hope and stability, and help shellbell’s husband to succeed in finding work soon.

Praying my heart out for your family.

Lord, you have a plan for this couple. Everything you permit to happen to this couple is for their good, as hard as this may appear to be the case at times like these. Please grant this good couple patience, strength, courage, hope and abandonment to your will. May they place all their confidence in your merciful love, and completely surrendered to it, find peace. Please move their family and friends to help them and support them through this difficult time. Guide Shellbell’s husband to the place of employment where you want him to work, and help him obtain that certain job that will fulfill your will for him and his wife. Please help Shellbell remember that she has made it safely thus far with her husband repeatedly losing his employment in the past; you’ll help her and her husband get through this time also. Please bless this couple, Lord, and help Shellbell’s husband to find a good job soon - the job you want for him that will help him and his wife pay their bills and that will help them save their souls and get them closer to heaven. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

I'm concerned about you are your stress level in your post was very high, I felt.

Lord Jesus, please help this family in their desperation. Please do not leave this husband without the prospect of work. Please lead him to find a job awaiting him at the end of his current job.
Please help this couple to find peace and security. Thank You, Lord.

Lord, please help this couple as shellbell’s husband faces unemployment.
Please give them hope and stability, and help shellbell’s husband to succeed in finding work soon. Lord, please help this family through this holiday season.

closed #13

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.