Husband needs job

My husband and I have been married for three months, and he has been in search of a better job for over a year now, ever since he finished graduate school. He is still working at the same job he’s worked at since he was 18. We have placed this prayer request in God’s hands and asked our special saints and the Holy Mother to intercede, but if you have a moment today, could you please pray for Derek and Jennifer from Alabama, that God will send Derek the right job. We continue to say that God has provided just enough for us, nothing more and nothing less, and we are content with that. But, please pray for my husband’s job. He is becoming discouraged with his lack of contribution to our little family. God bless.
Thanks,
Jennifer

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Lord, support us as we pray to you, and keep us day and night under your protection.
Guide us as we live in this world of change,
and let your own unchangeability be a firm foundation for us.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

LORD Jesus
Help ur Son.

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for Derek to find a good job!

+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

*** Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen***

God bless you +

Praying!

Praying for you and your husband. May God Bless You!

Try praying a novena to St. Joseph! Trust me on this one! :crossrc:

Such a hard position for him to be in!
I’m praying for you and your husband.

Jesus thank You for the blessings You have given Jennifer and Derick. Please multiply Your blessings for their happiness and well-being. Thank You, Jesus

Still praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.