Husband that lie

Dear God, please give remorse to my husband that he feels so horribly that he won’t be able to lie again, if this is according to your will. I pray that you give me wisdom and assist me to respond according to your will. I know that i am nothing and i have no right to feel hurt by his action but i cannot help with overwhelming feeling, so please grant me with peace. Please God protect and grant grace to our child and his children so they seek to imitate you and not their birth father. Amen

Hail Mary,…

St Joseph, pray for us

Prayers for you both.

Thank you, i am still deeply hurt, it hurt so much that i feel depress, i struggle to pray and i am using food to cope with the emotion. I thought that he was sincere and willing to change this time. I don’t even understand why he lie most the time because he has no real reason. I don’t ask him question, i don’t check on him and somehow, these things come to my attention anyway. I think, he cannot help to be this way, he seem to enjoy watching me hurting especially when he managed to earn my trust and then stab me like this. I sometime wonder if i didn’t marry the devil himself. I prayed God so much about this, i know that i deserve everything because i have hurt God so much myself. Gosh, i so wish, i would never have got involved with this man ever. What is done is done and i can only accept this, if it wouldn’t be for my child, i would have kick him out of my life for good. I don’t love him, what is to love. Sorry for venting, i am so discourage today. I will try to find the grip of myself and go pray.

I am sorry for what is happening to you… Maybe thinking about Christ’s Passion and suffering will help you… That He is here with you even when you are suffering.

Prayers for you…

Thank you, yes you are right, i am making this up all about me when in truth, my problem is pride and so many has to deal with far worst then me. I have no right to demand honesty, he owns me nothing and i will pray to heal from pride. God is more important and and i am sorry for allowing myself to go into resentment and venting like this.

Dear God, please forgive me and if this is ok, bring peace in my family and my heart. Amen

Dear God, please bring peace in Chantal’s family and heart. Please touch her husband.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host -
by the Divine Power of God -
cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.
Amen.

St Joseph, pray for us

You deserve respect from your husband; lying is a sin…

A quote from the CCC about the duties of a husband and wife would be welcome :slight_smile:

Mother Mary, I entrust Chantal to your loving care. Please help her to persevere in faith and in a state of grace, and help her to bear this cross courageously, patiently, lovingly and faithfully. May she forgive her husband for his terrible lying and not live with resentment; may she pray for him and keep centered on God and Heaven. I pray that her children receive all the graces they need to be good Catholics. Please help this family. Help Chantal’s husband to repent and to grow into a good Catholic man and husband. I pray that Chantal turns to you and the holy rosary in her need and receives many graces, including the graces of peace, strength, 100% surrender, and in increase in faith, hope and charity. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.

Amen.

Thank you for continuing to pray, i so needed them for i was quite at lost and not strong at all. I managed to forgive him once more and to go to the confession. The priest was wonderful with his words. Anyway, your prayers are beautiful and so helpful.

“Ready”, i printed your prayer, this is what i needed and i will pray this way. (((((Thank you)))))

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.