Husband wants out of marriage

Please keep me and my family in your prayers. My husband of 22 years has decided that he no longer wants to remain married and has moved out of our home. We have 2 teen aged children and this is difficult for all of us.

I ask that you pray for my husband to open his heart to working together on our marriage versus leaving it. I also ask that you pray for me to have courage to face whatever happens next and the peace to accept God's will in my life right now, whatever that may be.

Thanks so much!
Kathy

I'll be praying for you & your family

I lift you and your family up in prayer. Please consider going to marriage counseling by yourself. Find a good, Christian counselor who can guide you through this difficult time.

I'll most certainly pray for you and your family.

Be assured of my prayer in this nightmare.
Lord please heal all that needs healing in Kathy's husband and in their marriage.

[quote="singinkathy, post:1, topic:182595"]
Please keep me and my family in your prayers. My husband of 22 years has decided that he no longer wants to remain married and has moved out of our home. We have 2 teen aged children and this is difficult for all of us.

I ask that you pray for my husband to open his heart to working together on our marriage versus leaving it. I also ask that you pray for me to have courage to face whatever happens next and the peace to accept God's will in my life right now, whatever that may be.

Thanks so much!
Kathy

[/quote]

While you pray for reconciliation, hire the best divorce attorney you can find - charge it to your husbad - and have the attorney pursue economic reconciliation. Do not assume a "whoa is me, attitude. For you and your children, you need to take serious protective steps ASAP

You might apply for an annulment of your marriage. You are still married to him. Pray with us for you, God may have something special for you now that you are alone. Check with you Pastor, keep close to your church. Jesus loves you. You children may need counciling too.
This is a good time to help you kids understand the difference between unconditional love and lust of the body
thelovefoundation.com/unconditional_love.htm
:):):
Forgive - Forgiveness is a wonderful way to release the past and to love unconditionally. Drawing a line behind you, you can free yourself of limitations and be at peace with the process of life. Move forward to new beginnings.

:slight_smile: Meditate - sit quietly, breath deeply, visualize your heart as a blazing orb of light

:)Be still in any moment of confusion, fear or anxiousness and focus on your breath. In the stillness comes the solution

:slight_smile: Look into a mirror and see yourself as for the first time and say, “I love myself Unconditionally.”

:slight_smile: Journal - write out your feelings to better help yourself understand who you think you are and how you really view yourself.
:slight_smile: Hug someone.

:slight_smile: Hug yourself.

[quote="singinkathy, post:1, topic:182595"]

Thanks so much!
Kathy

[/quote]

Praying for you!

Prayers for this marraige. For everyone and the pain it has caused. Bring Your healing and willingness to recieve the healing You offer. Protect this family I pray in Jesus’ name, Amen.
mlz

Praying for you and your family Kathy ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.