Husband wants vasectomy

Please pray for me and especially my DH, who, when I tell him we are expecting our 4th baby, will want a vasectomy.

This has been a source of contention between us. I want and strive for a holy family.

Most of all, I pray that God’s will be done, and that no sin is committed.
Immaculate Heart of Mary, keep us in your heart.

Divine prayer in us
Our God, let the blood of Jesus, through which we become priceless, plead before You for every person throughout time. Let it intercede for our holiness and transform us into true images of Jesus.

Through His blood that cries out unceasingly to Your mercy, please recognise Your face in each person, and reclaim what is Yours but is currently hidden in sin, in apathy, in worldly concerns, or in compromised discipleship. Have compassion on Jesus’ words—that when He is raised up He will draw everyone to Himself.

Let the heart of Jesus—anguished for those who reject their salvation and for those who fail to honour their vocation—grieve not, but behold that time when each person is innocent and pleasing…The most hardened persons have such moments hidden in their existence, even in infancy or childhood. Behold Your image in us, seeing past our sins into these pure moments in each person’s life and let them plead before God from within each drop of Your blood.

God, remember that Jesus is most betrayed in the negligence and compromise of His closest friends. Console Him by their increasing holiness, intercession, and witness of gospel teaching.

The prayer that I offer You, our God, is not my own, but Your sacred prayer in each human soul, the prayer of the blood of Your only begotten Son.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.
:signofcross:

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #7

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.