Husband with RA, recent stroke needs our prayers

This is such a powerful group, my neighbor has asked me to place her husband on this prayer chain. He has severe RA, he recently had a stroke, and her father recently passed away. She had been care giver for them both & now their financial debts are a burden due to so many medical costs. Please pray for them.

“Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen”

Dear Lord, please heal this lady’s husband, and give her the strength she needs to be the caretaker in her family.

Amen.

+JMJTJ+

They will be in my prayers that he will be restored to health soon, and she will be sustained and comforted in carrying these heavy crosses.
May her Father rest in peace.

We will indeed pray for your neighbour’s husband.

Jesus, this person has heavy responsibilities. Her husband is ill and compromised in his health, and she is also bearing heavy financial difficulties due to medical costs. Please help her in her own emotional needs, as the care of ill persons like her husband and until recently also her father, leaves her in need of nurture and more courage still. Jesus please give her Your tender care and help to deal with all that she must. Comfort her in loss of her Dad…and have mercy on his soul. Might you help her husband towards some recovery? Be with them both, Jesus.

“Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen”

Dear Sacred Heart of Jesus please lay your healing hands on this man.
grandma glor

Praying for your neighbor and her husband.God Bless You. Peace.

Praying for your neighbor and all those who are caretakers of persons that are unable to care for themselves.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying.

God bless,
Ut

I will keep them in my prayers.

Praying.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, please be with this woman as she mourns the loss of her father. Please give her the courage and strength she needs to continue to care for her husband. Let her know that You are always with her. Amen.

God bless all of you, she will be over whelmed

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.