husband

Please pray for my husband. He has had a rough year, I am worried about him, he really needs God in his life but he is so against it.

I will pray for your husband to open his heart.

✞ Dan

Lord, please hear the request of this loving wife for her husband. Shower him with your Love and Mercy. Lead him back to You and to the peace that comes only from knowing You. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Praying

Praying for your husband …

“O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fount of mercy for us, I trust in You!”

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

An Our Father, Hail Mary, a Glory Be and a Fatima Prayer for the conversion of Felicity’s husband. + Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us form the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of your mercy. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, please hear this woman’s prayers and our own on behalf of her husband.

Lord, please hear the request of this loving wife for her husband. Shower him with your Love and Mercy. Lead him back to You and to the peace that comes only from knowing You. I ask this through the intercession of Your Most Holy Mother, Mary.

Praying hard.

Praying for him.

Felicity, I am praying for him and you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our God, through the love and merit of Jesus and Mary, I offer You all my spouse’s good deeds, sacrifices and trials, in prayer for his salvation, fulfillment, happiness and peace.

I offer every frustration and disappointment, all sadness and suffering of his life, together with his pleasures, satisfactions, and achievements. In Your mercy, please unite him fully with the Mystical Body so that his life is a living prayer pleasing in Your sight.

If in any way, I fail to convey Your love to him, or I do not enrich his life with warm gifts of my nature, please forgive me and heal him.

Guide me to give him the love, joy and goodness that you have united us to share, and lead him to love me freely and honestly.

Please forgive and overcome his doubt. Open him to Your Spirit. Let him experience the fullness Your truth, so that he enters into sacramental faith and dedicated Christian ministry. I ask this in the name of Your beloved Son Jesus.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.