Husband's blood tests

Hey, all, you’ve always come through for me, so don’t fail me now, CAFers!

DH (a cancer survivor) had blood work done recently that has given his oncologist some concern… and had him get more blood work done. That was Monday and we’re awaiting results. Needless to say, we are trying to be optimistic and upbeat and positive, but the truth is, we’re scared. Please, ask Our Lord and Our Mother to give us good news. Please give us patience and strength and faith. Thank you all for your prayers!

Praying that the tests come out clean and that your husband will be ok…

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord, I pray for bluerose’s husband. May he be cancer-free and may his test results come out negative. I pray that he and his wife will be strong, patient, courageous and faithful as they await the official test results. May they place all their confidence in your merciful love and be surrendered to your merciful love completely. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Lord, I thank You for the research and diagnostic tools that have developed through the talents You have given others, and which give us realistic tests indicating the right treatment. I thank You that whatever treatment is available can be offered to this loved husband.

Dear Lord, please help this couple to find peace in the time that elapses before the results come though. They have reason for concern but help them to trust in You and in all that is medically available. Please help them to draw ever deeper into Your life and their destiny in You.

Dear Blessed Mother, please intercede for bluerose’s husband that the blood tests will be alright. Amen.

MEMORARE,
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Thank you all for the prayers. We had a peaceful weekend.

The results are in but they won’t tell him anything over the phone. He has an appointment tomorrow at 1:30 and I will be with him. Please keep up the prayers!

God bless you all!

How frustrating – but at least the appointment is soon! Prayers for you both.

Peace,

Francesca

You and your husband are in my prayer. Peace!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you and God bless you all! I knew you’d come through for me!

DH’s blood work came back good… dr. wants to take a CT scan and an ultrasound just to make sure she’s not missing anything, but everything looks good!

You all are in my heart and prayers! Thank you, Lord!

Woo hoo! :smiley: I’m so happy for you both. Thank God! More prayers that everything corroborates her initial thoughts.

Peace,
Francesca

Thank you, Jesus, for the good news!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be world without end. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.