Husband's cousin is dying

I just recvd word that my husband’s cousin is in Roswell cancer institute and Hospice has been called in.

Pina has had numerous tumors on her lungs and brain that were benign at first but the last 3 yrs. turned out to be cancer. Her husband was just dxed w/a brain tumor like Ed Kennedy 2 weeks ago and is undergoing treatment as we speak.

She is a very strong woman and has never complained about the side effects from her chemo at all. She’d have the treatment and go to work, that is the type of person she is. Now, things have taken a quick turn and family members have been cld in from out of state.

Please pray for Pina that she will be made comfortable and for her family. It is only a matter of time now and everyone is praying for strength, God’s love, and comfort.

Thank you.

Lord - please welcome Pina home and give her family comfort in their loss.

Praying
grandma glor

+JMJTJ+

Pina and her husband will be in my prayers, for his healing and her peaceeful death.

Praying for Pina now.

I will keep her and your family in my prayers also. The Chaplet of Divine Mercy will be prayed for her.:signofcross:

Heavenly Father we thank you for Pina’s life and her courage. Please ensure her physical and spiritual comfort in this time of her life. Please give support and graces to each of her family. I ask these blessings in the name of Jesus.

Pina went to be with our Lord at 9:15 am today.

Please pray for her friends and family during this difficult time.

Eternal rest grant unto her oh Lord
Let perpetual light shine upon her
through the Mercy of God
May she rest in peace Amen

I will dedicate my Chaplet of Divine Mercy to her again today, and the Holy Rosary for her family and friends, (and you.)

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with Thee
Blessed art Thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.