Husbands friend committed suicide

I am going to say the rosary for him tonight. We just found out today our friend took pills and killed himself. We do not know why. He was catholic as well. So, please think of him in your prayers and for my husband - he is very saddened by this of course.

I’m so sorry for your loss, and of course I will pray for you.

Eternal Father please have mercy of the soul of this man. Please flow Your healing upon his family and his friends. I ask this in the name of Jesus

Dear Lord,
Help this man go into the light…Help also the healing of his family and friends…they will grieve but stand right there next to them and let them remember your shoulder is there for them to lean on and cry on…In Jesus Name we pray…Amen…so sorry for your loss…Warmly sis in Christ, LynneMarie

Praying for the man who died and your husband.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for him and his loved ones.

May he and all the souls of the faithful departed rest in God’s everlasting peace. Prayers for this man and his family he left behind.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.