I am alone, dispaired and depressed...........

I've never asked but I ask now.
Please pray for me.
thank you............

:gopray2:

Gracious Lord, who is especially mindful of the lonely, the sorrowful and the afflicted, be close to our dear friend itullian today. Be a comfort and a shield, and a promise of future joy.

The Lord is close to the broken hearted, and saves those of contrite spirit. (Ps 34:18)

Jesus, in your resurrection be adored!

Saint Dymphna, a great wonderworker in every affliction of mind and body, I humbly implore your powerful intercession with Jesus through Mary, the Health of the Sick.

You are filled with love and compassion for the thousands of patients brought to your shrine for centuries, and for those who cannot come to your shrine but invoke you in their own homes or in hospitals. Show the same love and compassion toward us, your faithful clients. The many miracles and cures which have been wrought through your intercession give us great confidence that you will help us in our present need.

I am confident of obtaining my request, if it is for the greater glory of God and the good of my soul. For the sake of Jesus and Mary, whom you loved so earnestly, and for whom you offered your life in martyrdom, grant our prayer.

Saint Dymphna, young and beautiful, innocent and pure, help us to imitate your love of purity. You chose to be martyred by your own father’s sword rather than consent to sin. Give us strength and courage in fighting off the temptations of the world and evil desires. As you have given all the love of your heart to Jesus, help us to love God with our whole heart and serve Him faithfully. As you bore the persecution of your father and the sufferings of an exile so patiently, obtain for us the patience we need to accept the trials of our life with loving resignation to the will of God.

Saint Dymphna, through your glorious martyrdom for the love of Christ, help us to be loyal to our faith and our God as long as we live. And when the hour of our own death comes, stand at our side and pray for us that we may at last merit the eternal crown of glory in God’s Kingdom.

Good Saint Dymphna, I beg you to recommend our request to Mary, the Health of the Sick and Comforter of the Afflicted, that both Mary and you may present it to Jesus, the Divine Physician.

O God, You gave Saint Dymphna to Your Church as a model of all virtues, especially holy purity, and willed that she should seal her faith with her innocent blood and perform numerous miracles. Grant that we who honor her as patroness of those afflicted with nervous and mental illness may continue to enjoy her powerful intercession and protection and attain eternal life. We ask this through Christ our Lord.

Amen.
:crossrc:

Nil desperadum (sp?)

Praying for you! Hang in there!
May the Lord be with you always.
God Bless :)

Lord Jesus, we ask that you console the lonely heart of itullian. Through your most compassionate heart, have mercy.

Jesus, I Trust In You.

Praying!

You are not alone because Jesus is always walking besides you. I'll be praying for you. Feel free to pm me if you want to chat!

I am praying for you.

Praying also..:hug3:

Our Lady of Mental Peace, pray for us.
Most Holy Theotokos, save us.
Lord, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.
St. Dymphna, pray for us.
Amen.

Almighty, ever-living God, You give strength to the weary and new courage to those who have lost heart. Hear the prayers of all who call on You in any trouble that they may have the joy of receiving Your help in their need. Amen.

[quote="Edmundus1581, post:2, topic:279969"]
:gopray2:

Gracious Lord, who is especially mindful of the lonely, the sorrowful and the afflicted, be close to our dear friend itullian today. Be a comfort and a shield, and a promise of future joy.

The Lord is close to the broken hearted, and saves those of contrite spirit. (Ps 34:18)

Jesus, in your resurrection be adored!

[/quote]

Amen!

Lord, hear our prayers

itullian,
I found this prayer. I'll pass it along in case it is appropriate for your personal use:

Jesus Help me. In every need let me come to you with a humble trust saying, Jesus help me. In all my doubts, perplexities and temptations, Jesus help me. In hours of loneliness, weariness and trials, Jesus help me. In failure of my plans and hopes, in disappointments, troubles and sorrows, Jesus help me. When others fail me and your grace alone can assist me, Jesus help me. When I throw myself on your tender love, as my Lord and Saviour, Jesus help me. When my heart is cast down by failure at seeing no good coming from my efforts, Jesus help me. When I am ill and my head and hands cannot work and I am lonely, Jesus help me. Always, always, in spite of weariness, falls and shortcomings of every kind, Jesus help me and never forsake me. Almighty Lord, before you I come with all my faith, begging you for comfort in my difficulties. Do not forsake me, my Lord. Open your doors, that your almighty arms will open and close as you design to give that tranquility that I so desire. Oh my God! Receive my supplication from a wounded heart that is always fighting for me with your Divine power. Never let me scramble for want of help. Almighty Lord, assist me to find shelter in your celestial bounty forever. Amen.

***Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,*
** and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,**
** look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,**
** that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent,**
** but with great confidence submit ourselves**
** to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself. **

** Amen.**

Praying for you ...

:blessyou:

**I am praying for you.

Heavenly Father, I know I am close to despair. I feel so tempted to give up, to withdraw from life and religion and let the world simply carry me along.
Everything seems so meaningless and nothing appeals to my better instincts.
Help me to remember that Jesus gave meaning to everything in the world.
Let me bank on that fact and get over this time of despair,
to really believe in the depths of my being that there is a reason for living.
Show me the reason for my life and tell me what I must do.
Bring home to me that I am never alone, but that You are with me even in the depths of despair. Remind me that no matter what I may endure now,
an unending joy awaits me in the future if I but cling tightly to You
and your Son Jesus in the unity of the Spirit. Amen.**

Prayers said.

thanks, sure need them.

:hug1: Hugs! I will pray for you, itullian.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.