I am fine...

Thank you so much to everyone who has prayed for me and who have replied to the thread whch is already now closed.

I found my strength through visiting the Blessed Sacrament almost everyday. I also prayed the rosary like there’s no tomorrow. I just clinged to Him and to the Blessed Mary.

It’s still hard… yet I find myself smiling now from time to time. Right now however, I am just really scared that I won’t have a family, that is really my only desire is to have a family. With my loser exes… It’s looking pretty doomed.

But yeah … just letting you guys know… I am ok. I am just fixing my eyes on Him… my loving Father.

My dear friend

Glad to hear your feeling better. This life is a trip in a vale of teers. When we die God will wipe away our teers and we’ll never suffer again, if we can but persevre to the end. Hang in there dear friend. I’m praying for you

God bless you:thumbsup::slight_smile:
John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.