I am going to enter Carmel!

here is the video me telling how everything came about youtube.com/watch?v=EHiLxkkAfAE&feature=channel_video_title

That sounds great! I am so happy for you! :slight_smile:
I’ve watched your videos before and obviously you want to be a Carmelite.
God bless you! Pray for me when you enter Carmel :smiley:

May the Lord guide you through your vocation

Wishing all blessings for you, carmelitegirl93.

Yay! I’m discerning right now and still at the stage of looking at various groups, but I’ve really felt a pull to Carmel. I’m praying for you!

How nice to hear!

Which monastery are going to enter? Do you have your date all set?

I thought of entering Carmel when I was young (ages 15 to 23)-but it didn't happen. :(

God bless you and your vocation - more and more each day for the rest of your life!

:flowers: We need a rose smiley - but hopefully St. Therese also likes daisies! So happy to hear good news. Thanks for sharing. :)

What a beautiful monastery. Here are some photos from an organ company’s site:

jnelson.com/jnelson/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=17

It is the Carmelites of cristo rey in CA I am going for a visit on August20th but I am going to stay for a week in their guest house and they said at the end of that week I can go back home or I can enter, now what would you pick!

I’ll be praying for you!!! God Bless!!! :smiley:

I’ll be praying for you! God Bless!!! :smiley:
[/quote]

Wow. Congratulations carmelitegirl93! I have to say, it's one thing to read about the lives of the saints and another to witness firsthand a saint in the making. I've occassionally viewed your youtube videos and was always inspired by your enthusiasm and overwhelming love for the Lord and His Church. It comes as no surprise that you've gotten to this point in your discernment. I am myself discerning a vocation to the Carthusians, another deeply contemplative order. Please keep me and my vocation in your prayers and know that I will do likewise. Congratulations again and God bless.

-Joshua.

[quote="Joshua_P, post:12, topic:231271"]
Wow. Congratulations carmelitegirl93! I have to say, it's one thing to read about the lives of the saints and another to witness firsthand a saint in the making. I've occassionally viewed your youtube videos and was always inspired by your enthusiasm and overwhelming love for the Lord and His Church. It comes as no surprise that you've gotten to this point in your discernment. I am myself discerning a vocation to the Carthusians, another deeply contemplative order. Please keep me and my vocation in your prayers and know that I will do likewise. Congratulations again and God bless.

-Joshua.

[/quote]

Wow God Bless you as well!!! :thumbsup:

Congratulation and God bless you!

Congratulations! I'm praying for you and I hope you pray for all of us too! God Bless!! ;)

That is wonderful! Thank you for your decision to join the Carmelites. They are such a wonderful order. God bless

Congratulations. I've followed your story for awhile.:clapping::dancing:

[quote="hxcCatholic413, post:11, topic:231271"]

Congratulations! I wish you luck on your path, and will be praying for you.

[quote="carmelitegirl93, post:1, topic:231271"]
here is the video me telling how everything came about youtube.com/watch?v=EHiLxkkAfAE&feature=channel_video_title

[/quote]

First of all Brandee a huge hug but would you settle for a "virtual hug" (((HUG))) :hug3:

Second CONGRATULATIONS this is so awesome :D:extrahappy::dancing:

I am so happy for you my dear, you are so blessed, and filled with the Holy Spirit it is such been an amazing journey watching your story unfold.

Thank God that you found the Cristo Rey Carmelites.

Thank God for the Cristo Rey Carmelites and all the Carmelites.

Thank God for you my dear friend.

Thank God for our wonderful and Awesome God.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.