I am having doubts about God again

Hey everyone. I really need your prayers. I am having doubts about God again. :frowning:

You know this is normal don’t you? Everyone, even Mother Theresa has had doubts. But if they come on all of a sudden in a accusing way, it’s probably the evil one trying to make you “give up” your faith, don’t listen to him, he’s a liar, theif and deciever.

I will pray for you though Holly. One thing I see that is such a sign of the Lord in you is that you even care to ask for prayer.:slight_smile: Some days our faith is like a thread of silk, other days it looks more like a strong rope. Trust!

Lord help dear Holly and increase an assurance of faith deep in her soul. Protect her from the evil one and increase the gift of faith in her I pray in Jesus’ precious name, amen!

mlz

Thanks for your prayers Mlz. I know that doubts are normal as far as they are a consequence that we have to pay for living in a fallen world. That said, I think my doubt have gone away. I prayed and asked God to take them away and He did just that! Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

"There is no problem, I tell you, no matter how difficult it is, that we cannot solve by the prayer of the Holy Rosary."
–Sister Lucia, of the seers of Fatima

I don’t mean to demean dear Sister Lucia or the other holy Fatima seers,
but I had been praying the Rosary devoutly, every single day,
for years, and my whole world fell apart in 2010
and I am more sick and desperate than ever before in my life.
So, someone who knows,
please give me some examples of how the above assertion is factually accurate.
Love,
Jaypeeto4

Praying for you both in the difficulties that seem so overwhelming to you both.
I hope and pray you will find relief soon.

Praying for you,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.