I am in pain....

My first time posting…
Dear Jesus, where are you? I need your help now more than ever. I am reaching out to you but I feel that you are not there…where are you? Please send help…please help me…I need you to help me to stop the pain…please send it…

Thanks, dear Lord, for our pain and do conjoin our suffering with Yours as part of the Body of Christ and do, CHRISTUS VINCIT, CHRISTUS REGNAT, CHRISTUS IMPERAT, reign and rule over this earthly realm and show Yourself as provident, too, in healing us of our pain, all for Your honor and glory. AMEN

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. AMEN

Amen.
(and thank you)

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with you.
Blessed are you among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I entrust you to the lovng care of the Blessed Virgin Mary. I pray that you will pray your Rosary faithfully every day for the help you need with all your pain. I pray that you will turn to Mother Mary in your need with all confidence in her, and that you will receive her powerful maternal help. I pray that you unite your suffering to Christ’s on the cross and offer it up in reparation for sin. Amen.

Alwaystrying, while you are of course in our prayers, please do reach out to someone close to you for help. We don’t know your circumstances, but a burden shared is a burden halved. Talk to someone: your family, friends, your doctor or your priest. Please do not suffer alone and in silence.

Know that Our Blessed Lord is always there for you, even if the pain of this world prevents you from feeling his presence. He cares about you more than you could ever know. There are no ‘magic words’ that you need to find to make it happen - you don’t even need words, just reach out with your soul and he will be there. Know it. Believe it. Trust in him.

May the Lord of all mercy and hope grant you peace this day and for all days.

If you are in the UK or Ireland, you can call the Samaritans if you need to talk to someone.

samaritans.org/how-we-can-help-you/contact-us

Praying for you.

Our Father who art in Heaven
Hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come
Thy will be done
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell, lead all souls to heaven, especially those most in need of Thy mercy.

Amen.
(and thank you)
Just attended mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral as it is close by to work. I offered up my pain and gave thanks for the good things that I do have…and prayed…hard.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.