I am in such struggles

asking for prayers fo rmyself.

I am having such a terrible time.

health is bad, family all sick, no money, unable to work, hormone problems making me crazy all over the place, brain inflamation making me sick, heavy metal poisoning giving me alzhiemers and can’t afford any good drs.

I am struggling with my faith. I know God is there and I love Jesus and the Holy Spirit and I know all the heavens are on my side, but I cannot focus enough to make good prayers (I used to pray non stop with no problems) and I am questioning if all this religion is not real, even though I DO have great faith.

this may not make sense , but I am so conflicted. I would appreciate prayers please. I don’t know where to turn

Praying for you.

For Those Who Suffer with Alzheimer’s Disease***

We turn to you, dear St. Dymphna, in confident hope that you will remember our special intention in the Presence of the Lord our God. To your caring intercession, we entrust those who suffer from Alzheimer’s disease, their families and friends, and all others who are seriously concerned about this disabling sickness so widespread in our time.

As patron of the nervous and emotionally disturbed, you are graciously channeling God’s healing power even to the seemingly hopeless cases. We believe that you will show the same compassion to persons afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease. Please pray with us that the medical teams involved in research may soon discover its cause and cure.

Dear St. Dymphna, now in heaven with God where there is “…no more death, no more grief or crying or pain…” (Rev. 21:4), you are our sign and beacon of hope. Be our direct channel to Jesus, the Divine Physician, and Healer of the Sick. With you, His faithful follower, we give thanks for all those who will regain health and wholeness in body, mind, and spirit. Amen.

And sweetheart, you DO know where to turn. That’s what the Kingdom of God is there for. When you can’t light your candle of faith, turn to those who can do it for you! Thank God for Catholic Answers and its forums and its wonderful prayer warriors who carry us through those dark days when we feel hopeless. I pray that our Lord makes himself present to you today, in his love and consolation. May our Blessed Mother cover you with her Mantle of Love.
Blessings

Praying for you.

Praying for your intentions.

Psalm of Distress

Lord, listen to my prayer,
turn your ear to my appeal.
You are faithful, you are just; give answer.

Do not call your servant to judgment
for no one is just in your sight.

The enemy pursues my soul;
he has crushed my life to the ground;
he has made me dwell in darkness
like the dead, long forgotten.
Therefore my spirit fails;
my heart is numb within me.

I remember the days that are past;
I ponder all your works.
I muse on what your hand has wrought
and to you I stretch out my hands.
Like a parched land my soul thirsts for you.

Lord, make haste and answer:
for my spirit fails within me.
Do not hide your face
lest I become like those in the grave.

In the morning let me know your love
for I put my trust in you.
Make me know the way I should walk;
to you I lift up my soul.

Rescue me, Lord, from my enemies;
I have fled to you for refuge.
Teach me to do your will
for you, O Lord, are my God.
Let your good Spirit guide me
in ways that are level and smooth.

For your name’s sake, save my life;
in your justice save my soul from distress.

In your love make an end of my foes;
destroy all those who oppress me
for I am your servant, O Lord.
Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Sorry to hear about your situation
praying :gopray: Please see link in my signature re forum with links of places to send prayer requests :D:thumbsup:

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to Saint Maximilian Maria Kolbe

St. Maximilian, amidst the hate and lonely misery of Auschwitz, you brought love into the lives of fellow captives and sowed the seeds of hope amidst despair. You bore witness to the world by word and deed that “Love alone creates.” Help me to become more like you. With the Church and Mary and you, may I proclaim that “Love alone creates.” To the hungry and oppressed, the naked and homeless, the scorned and hated, the lonely and despairing, may I proclaim the power of Christ’s love, which endures forever and ever. Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular (Faith Lisa and her family), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Faith Lisa. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Faith Lisa’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

May God give you peace, may He let you feel His peace deep inside your heart, a place of peace and warmth where you feel that you are not alone.
May He give you Faith.
May He give you a spirit of hope and love.
May He give you all the things that you need so you can be happy.

Our Father… (the prayer that Jesus taught us. The words say all. I’ll say it now for you.)

Well, you turned to the right place, and since you came to a Catholic forum, I’d say that you do believe, at least on some level, that this religion is real.
I am praying for you. I’m praying that God will bring something good out of your suffering. I’m praying that you will have the faith to see God’s hand in all of this. I’m praying that God will alleviate your suffering. I’m praying that others will reach out to give you the hand you need. I’m praying that you will look back on these days from the perspective of a decade of two and shout “THANK GOD!”

Our Father, who art in heaven,
Hallowed be thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy will be done in earth,
As it is in heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive them that trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
But deliver us from evil.
For thine is the kingdom,
the power, and the glory,
For ever and ever.

Amen.

Read more: lords-prayer-words.com/lord_traditional_king_james.html#ixzz3Stnrhw1p

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to her assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Amen.

Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Amen.

Prayer to Saint Maximilian Maria Kolbe

St. Maximilian, amidst the hate and lonely misery of Auschwitz, you brought love into the lives of fellow captives and sowed the seeds of hope amidst despair. You bore witness to the world by word and deed that “Love alone creates.” Help me to become more like you. With the Church and Mary and you, may I proclaim that “Love alone creates.” To the hungry and oppressed, the naked and homeless, the scorned and hated, the lonely and despairing, may I proclaim the power of Christ’s love, which endures forever and ever. Amen.

For Help in Trials

Most holy apostle St. Jude, faithful servant and friend of Jesus, the name of the traitor who delivered your beloved Master into the hands of His enemies has caused you to be forgotten by many. But the Church honors and invokes you universally as the patron of hopeless cases–of things despaired of. Pray for me who feels so hopeless. Make use, I implore you, of that particular privilege accorded to you of bringing visible and speedy help where help is almost despaired of. Come to my assistance in this great need, that I may receive the consolations and succor of heaven in all my necessities, tribulations and sufferings, in particular (Faith Lisa and her family), and that I may bless God with you and all the elect throughout eternity. I promise you, O Blessed St. Jude, to be ever mindful of this great favor, and I will never cease to honor you as my special and powerful patron, and to do all in my power to encourage devotion to you. Amen.

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal Faith Lisa. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into Faith Lisa’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.