I am Looking to Meet a Special Woman in my Life

Hello my Brothers and Sisters in Christ

I have an odd prayer request.

I am 44 and a devout Catholic and I have never been married.

However, I feel strongly now after all these years that this is my vocation – to marry and become a father.

I am going to the March for Life on Friday in Washington.

Anyway – I am on a Catholic dating site to no avail yet.

So I thought I would ask for intercessory prayers to meet someone special - maybe even on the March.

Could you please remember this intention in your prayers?

As always I pray for the intentions of all those who are praying for me.

Thank you!

VitoJoseph :slight_smile:

May God kindly guide you as you seek life companionship.
I trust that your heath has improved greatly, as there was a time you couldn’t have easily taken part in the March for Life. :slight_smile: I thank God for that.
May God look graciously upon your request.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

God’s will be done!

God be with you my brother in christ.

Love and prayers for you

Dear VitoJoseph I pray Jesus will bring the wife for you into your life.So you may
share the happiness and fulfillment of marriage.God bless

Prayer for a Good Husband or Wife
O Jesus, lover of the young, the dearest Friend I have, in all confidence I open my heart to You to beg Your light and assistance in the important task of planning my future. Give me the light of Your grace, that I may decide wisely concerning the person who is to be my partner through life. Dearest Jesus, send me such a one whom in Your divine wisdom You judge best suited to be united with me in marriage. May her/his character reflect some of the traits of Your own Sacred Heart. May s/he be upright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble, so that with united efforts and with pure and unselfish love we both may strive to perfect ourselves in soul and body, as well as the children it may please You to entrust to our care. Bless our friendship before marriage, that sin may have no part in it. May our mutual love bind us so closely, that our future home may ever be most like Your own at Nazareth.

O Mary Immaculate, sweet Mother of the young, to your special care I entrust the decision I am to make as to my future wife/husband. You are my guiding Star! Direct me to the person with whom I can best cooperate in doing God’s Holy Will, with whom I can live in peace, love and harmony in this life, and attain to eternal joys in the next.
Amen.

Our Father, which art in Heaven
Hollowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven

Give us this day, our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us

Lead us not into temptation
But deliver us from evil

Amen

Praying for that special someone to come. I also pray for your patience to wait and see what good things God has in store for you. Amen

Hey, that’s not an odd prayer request! I will pray for you that the Lord direct that special someone into your life. Marriage is a very sacred relationship and I pray that God honors your desire.

Praying that you’ll meet the women of your heart’s content …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

If I may, can you pray for me as well in this regard. Whereas I’m only 27 due to a disability I have never had much luck in love. I really do want to meet someone special and have my own family and feel at times I my never find someone special to share my life with.

Dear Vito,

You are specially remembered in my personal and community prayers, may God answer such a beautiful desire.

God Bless.

Praying hard for your intention.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

Prayer for a Good Husband or Wife
O Jesus, lover of the young, the dearest Friend I have, in all confidence I open my heart to You to beg Your light and assistance in the important task of planning my future. Give me the light of Your grace, that I may decide wisely concerning the person who is to be my partner through life. Dearest Jesus, send me such a one whom in Your divine wisdom You judge best suited to be united with me in marriage. May her/his character reflect some of the traits of Your own Sacred Heart. May s/he be upright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble, so that with united efforts and with pure and unselfish love we both may strive to perfect ourselves in soul and body, as well as the children it may please You to entrust to our care. Bless our friendship before marriage, that sin may have no part in it. May our mutual love bind us so closely, that our future home may ever be most like Your own at Nazareth.

O Mary Immaculate, sweet Mother of the young, to your special care I entrust the decision I am to make as to my future wife/husband. You are my guiding Star! Direct me to the person with whom I can best cooperate in doing God’s Holy Will, with whom I can live in peace, love and harmony in this life, and attain to eternal joys in the next.
Amen.

Prayer to St. Raphael For Those Seeking A Spouse… St. Raphael, loving patron of those seeking a marriage partner, help VitoJoseph in this supreme decision of his life. Find for him as a helpmate in life the person whose character may reflect some of the traits of Jesus and Mary. May she be upright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble, so that with united efforts and with chaste and unselfish love they both may strive to perfect themselves in soul and body, as well as the children it may please God to entrust to their care. Direct VitoJoseph to the person with whom he can best cooperate in doing God’s Holy Will, with whom he can live in peace, love and harmony in this life, and attain to eternal joy in the next. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blest is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen

Keeping you in my ongoing prayers.

Thank you sooooo much everyone for all your continued and wonderful prayers.

I am praying daily for you all.

VitoJoseph :slight_smile:

DIVINE MERCY
Eternal God,
in whom mercy is endless
and the treasury of compassion

• inexhaustible,
    look kindly upon us
    and increase Your mercy in us,
    that in difficult moments
    we might not despair
    nor become despondent,
    but with great confidence
    submit ourselves to Your holy will,
    which is Love and Mercy itself.
    Amen.

Thank you so much everyone for all of your continued prayers.

Please know that I am still praying deeply for all of you!

Sincerely,

VitoJoseph

*VitoJoseph, praying very hard for you to find a very special person to spend your life with as husband and wife. God bless! *

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen. :crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.