I am losing meaning

Pls. pray for me...

Praying for you.

By the way, more people will see this if you re-post it in the Prayer Intentions forum.

Praying too:thumbsup:

Hang on to God, lin75. Praying for u for peace, and all graces u need to pull through!!!

Psalm 50:15 Trust Me with your troubles, and I will rescue you, and you will give Me glory!

Thank you for your prayers... I am feeling better today. I might have posted this in the wrong forum but it's just that sometimes I don't know what my vocation will be.

[quote="lin75, post:5, topic:263215"]
sometimes I don't know what my vocation will be.

[/quote]

I know the feeling. I'm a senior in high school right now and I'm really confused on what to pursue after graduation. I feel that all we can do is pray, listen, and trust in the Lord.

Peace!

I know you're much younger trmyjs. Praying for you too... When I was young, I felt I had a vocation to the religious life but that did not push through because of opposition from parents. Anyway, you're right. We just have to pray, listen and trust in the LORD always that HE will guide us to the right path.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.