I am publishing re: St. Claire Novena

**I just finished a Novena to St. Claire and am now publishing that fact to complete the Novena.

St. Claire, intercede for us at the throne of Heaven.

In the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Ghost. Amen.**

Publishing my novena to St Claire as promised, thank you
Ask St Claire for three favours, 1 business, 2 impossible, and say nine hail marys and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.
Prayer:
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughtout the world forever. Amen

Publish on the ninth day

Today is my 9th day of th St.Claire Novena and as promised I am publishing this mighty novena
God bless
Mike

Ask St Claire for three favours, 1 business, 2 impossible, and say nine hail marys and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.
Prayer:
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughtout the world forever. Amen

Publish on the ninth day.

The Invocation: O most Holy Trinity: Father, Son and Holy Spirit, we praise your Holy Name and the wonders of grace that you worked in your servant, St. Claire. Through her powerful intercession, grant us the favors we beg in this novena. Above all, the grace to live and die as she did, in your most Holy Love.

Day One: O Seraphic Saint Claire, first disciple of the Poor Man of Assisi, who hast abandoned all riches and honors for a life of sacrifice and of highest poverty… obtain from God for us the grace we ask: (name your request here), that of always submitting to the Divine Will and of living confidently in the providence of our Heavenly Father… Amen.
Day Two: O Seraphic Saint Claire, who, notwithstanding living separated from the world, hast not forgotten the poor and the afflicted, but hast become a mother to them; sacrificing for them your riches, and working for them innumerable miracles; obtain from God for us the grace we implore: (name your request here). Christian charity towards our brethren, in all their spiritual and temporal needs… Amen.
Day Three: O Seraphic Saint Claire, light of your country, who hast delivered Italy from barbarous invaders; obtain from God for us the grace we implore: (name your request here), that of overcoming all attacks of the world against faith and morals, thus preserving in our families true Christian peace with a holy fear of God, and a devotion to the Blessed Sacrament… Amen.
Day Four: Blessed Saint Claire, whose very name means “light,” illuminate the darkness of our minds and hearts, so that we might see what God wishes us to do, and perform it with a willing and joyful heart. Before your birth, a Heavenly voice foretold that you would be a light illuminating the world. Be a light to us in the sorrows and anxieties of this earthly life, and lead us into the eternal light of our home in Heaven… Amen.
Day Five: O Seraphic Saint Claire, whose virginal heart was great enough to love the whole world… take our petitions into your pure hands and present them to God. Pray for us, that we may one day enter joyously before the throne of God. Let the light of your perfect purity consume the shadows of sin and corruption that darkens the world. Intercede by your innocence for our youth. Safeguard the peace of our homes and the unity of our family. Plead with your chaste love for all in peril… Amen.
Day Six: Generous Saint Claire, who left wealth, pleasure, and all earthly goods to become the first spiritual daughter of Saint Francis, and to serve God in the cloister… help us to commit our lives to God without limit or measure, so that He may live in us and shine forth from us to all whose lives touch ours. You who loved souls so much as to make your life a continual sacrifice for them. Obtain for us the graces we now implore and win for us the strength to praise God in suffering, as well as in joy… Amen.
Day Seven: Faithful Saint Claire, loyal daughter of the Church, friend and confidante of Popes… intercede for the holy Church and look graciously from Heaven on our holy Father Pope. Enlighten us to remove from our souls all that hinders the progress of the Church on earth. Grant that we may share your great love for the church of God and spread His kingdom on earth by a holy life. You, who worked miracles in the presence of the Pope on Earth, obtain for us the graces we need, now that you stand in the presence of the most high God in Heaven… Amen.
Day Eight: Valiant Saint Claire, who fearlessly stood alone against the barbarous Saracens, trusting in the Blessed Sacrament as your only protection… enkindle in us a tender love for Jesus Christ; help us to live Eucharistic lives. You who saved your city of Assisi from plunder and ruin, protect our city and archdiocese, plead for our beloved country and the suffering world. A voice from the Sacred Host rewarded your trust with a promise: “I will always take care of you.” Glorious Saint Clare, from your high place in Heaven, take care of us now in our earthly needs and guide us by your light to Heaven… Amen.
Day Nine: Gracious Saint Claire, who fulfilled your womanhood by a life of love in prayer and penance… help us to fulfill our destiny that we may one day greet you in Heaven. You who were consoled at your death by a vision of Christ and His Mother, obtain for us the grace that we may die under the special protection of God, and enter into the life and bliss you now enjoy. Have pity on us who struggle, on us who mourn, and win for us the favors of God so that after this life, we may come home to Him, who lives and reigns forever and ever… Amen.

PRAYER:

May the SACRED HEART OF JESUS
be praised, adored, glorified and loved
today and everyday throughout the
world forever.
Amen.

I am publishing the St Claire novena:

Ask St Claire for 3 favors one business and 2 impossible. Then say 9 Hail Mary and the following prayer for 9 days.

May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. AMEN.

Thank you St Claire.VP

I am posting this on the ninth day of this novena and believe and hope that my answers are heard thank you god
Amen
Maureen spratt

Thank You St Jude, for accepting my prayer and favours received

Thanks to st claire and the scared heart

Pc

I am publishing my novena to St. Clare.

Ask St. Clare for three favours, one business and two impossible. Say nine Hail Marys and the following prayer for nine days with a lighted candle.

Prayer:
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen.

Publish on the ninth day.

Thank you St. Clare.

CF

Prayer:
May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. Amen

Publish on the ninth day

Prayer:

Publish on the ninth day

CLARA

Novena to St. Michael the Archangel
Novena Dates September 21 - 29, Feast Day September 29

St. Michael the Archangel, loyal champion of God and His people, I turn to you with confidence and seek your powerful intercession. For the love of God, Who made you so glorious in grace and power, and for the love of the Mother of Jesus, the Queen of the Angels, be pleased to hear my prayer. You know the value on my soul in the eyes of God. May no stain of evil ever disfigure its beauty. Help me to conquer the evil spirit who tempts me. I desire to imitate your loyalty to God and Holy Mother Church and your great love for God and people. And since you are God’s messenger for the care of his people, I entrust to you this special request: (Mention your request).

St. Michael, since you are, by the Will of the Creator, the powerful intercessor of Christians, I have great confidence in your prayers. I earnestly trust that if it is God’s holy Will, my petition will be granted.

Pray for me, St. Michael, and also for those I love. Protect us in all dangers of body and soul. Help us in our daily needs. Through your powerful intercession, may we live a holy life, die a happy death, and reach heaven where we may praise and love God with you forever. Amen.

Gabriel making the Annunciation to the Virgin Mary. Painting by El Greco, 1575 (Museo del Prado, Madrid).Novena to St. Gabriel the Archangel

St. Gabriel the Archangel, I venerate you as the “Angel of the Incarnation,” because God has specially appointed you to bear the messages concerning the God-Man to Daniel, Zechariah, and the Blessed Virgin Mary. Give me a tender and devoted Mother, more like your own.

I venerate you also as the “strength from God,” because you are the giver of God’s strength, consoler and comforter chosen to strengthen God’s faithful and to teach them important truths. I ask for the grace of a special power of the will to strive for holiness of life. Steady my resolutions, renew my courage, comfort and console me in the problems, trials, and sufferings of daily living, as you consoled our Savior in His agony and Mary in her sorrows and Joseph in his trials. I put my confidence in you.

St. Gabriel, I ask you especially for this favor: (Mention your request). Through your earnest love for the Son of God-Made-Man and for His blessed Mother, I beg of you, intercede for me that my request may be granted, if it be God’s holy Will.

Pray for us, St. Gabriel the Archangel. That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

Let us Pray. Almighty and ever-living God, since You chose the Archangel Gabriel from among all the Angels to announce the mystery of Your Son’s Incarnation, mercifully grant that we who honor him on earth may feel the benefit of his patronage in heaven. You live and reign for ever. Amen.

St. RaphaelNovena to St. Raphael the Archangel

Holy Archangel Raphael, standing so close to the throne of God and offering Him our prayers, I venerate you as God’s special Friend and Messenger. I choose you as my Patron and wish to love and obey you as young Tobiah did. I consecrate to you my body and soul,all my work, and my whole life. I want you to be my Guide and Counselor in all the dangerous and difficult problems and decisions of my life.

Remember, dearest, St. Raphael, that the grace of God preserved you with the good Angels in heaven when the proud ones were cast into hell. I entreat you, therefore, to help me in my struggle against the world, the spirit of impurity, and the devil. Defend me from all dangers and every occasion of sin. Direct me always in the way of peace, safety, and salvation. Offer my prayers to God as you offered those of Tobiah, so that through your intercession I may obtain the graces necessary for the salvation of my soul. I ask you to pray that God grant me this favor if it be His holy Will: (Mention your request).

St. Raphael, help me to love and serve my God faithfully, to die in His grace, and finally to merit to join you in seeing and praising God forever in heaven. Amen.

Oh, most beautiful flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of Heaven.* Blessed Mother of the Son of God; Immaculate Virgin, assist me in my necessity.* Oh, Star of the Sea, help me and show me you are my Mother.* Oh, Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity. (Mention your request here).* There are none that can withstand your power.* Oh, Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. (3 times).* Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands. (3 times).* Amen.* Say this prayer for 3 consecutive days.

Hear my prayer.

Oh Most Beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, fruitful vine, splendor of heavenBlessed Mother of The Son of God; Immaculate Virgin,assist me in my necessityoh star of the sea, help me and show me you are my Motheroh Holy Mary,Mother of God Queen of Heaven and Earth, I humbly beseech you from the bottom of my heart to succour me in my necessity (mention your request here) There are none that can withstand your powerOh Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee (3 times) Holy Mary, I place this prayer in your hands (3 times)Amen
say this prayer for 3 consecutive days
Thank You for prayers granted
TM

Amen.

Publishing my novena to St. Claire as promised on the 9th day ….Thank you:).

SAINT CLAIRE’S PRAYER- May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, adored, glorified & loved today and everyday throughout the world, now and forever. Amen. Ask St.Claire for three favours two impossible and say nine Hail Mary’s and the above prayer for nine days with lighted candle. Pray whether you believe or not and publish on the ninth day. Your request will be granted no matter how impossible it is.
Amen
Sophy Bharat

Novena to Saint Claire. Ask Saint Claire for 3 favors. …1Business and 2 impossible. Promise to publish or circulate. Never known to fail. Say 9 Hail Mary’s with a lighted candle for 9 days. Publish on the 9th day …also say May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be praised, Adored, glorified and loved today and everyday throughout the world forever. …Amen. Thank you Saint Claire for listening.

St. Clare of Assisi - 9 Day Novena Prayer

Say 9 Hail Mary's for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.

Ask for three favors one business and two impossible 

Then, say the following prayer: 

GOD OF MERCY, YOU INSPIRED SAINT CLARE WITH THE LOVE OF POVERTY. 

BY THE HELP OF HER PRAYERS MAY WE FOLLOW CHRIST IN POVERTY OF SPIRIT AND 
  COME TO THE JOYFUL VISION OF YOUR GLORY IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. WE ASK 
  THIS THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, YOUR SON, WHO LIVES AND REIGNS WITH 
  YOU AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, ONE GOD, FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN 

MAY THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BE PRAISED, ADORED, GLORIFIED, AND LOVED 
  TODAY AND EVERYDAY THROUGHOUT THE WORLD FOREVER. AMEN.

Note from Donor: Here is a powerful novena to St. Clare of Assisi. This is [forums.catholic.com/images/smilies/smile.gif](http://forums.catholic.com/images/smilies/smile.gif)
  never known to fail. Pray if you believe it or not. Promise to publish or 
  circulate on the 9th day. When you need God's immmediate help sincere 
  prayers are answered. Your request will be answered after the third day

Thank you St. Clare:)

St. Clare of Assisi - 9 Day Novena Prayer

Say 9 Hail Mary’s for 9 days in front of a lighted candle.

Ask for three favors one business and two impossible

Then, say the following prayer:

GOD OF MERCY, YOU INSPIRED SAINT CLARE WITH THE LOVE OF POVERTY.

BY THE HELP OF HER PRAYERS MAY WE FOLLOW CHRIST IN POVERTY OF SPIRIT AND
COME TO THE JOYFUL VISION OF YOUR GLORY IN THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN. WE ASK
THIS THROUGH OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST, YOUR SON, WHO LIVES AND REIGNS WITH
YOU AND THE HOLY SPIRIT, ONE GOD, FOREVER AND EVER. AMEN

MAY THE SACRED HEART OF JESUS BE PRAISED, ADORED, GLORIFIED, AND LOVED
TODAY AND EVERYDAY THROUGHOUT THE WORLD FOREVER. AMEN.

Note from Donor: Here is a powerful novena to St. Clare of Assisi. This is forums.catholic.com/images/smilies/smile.gif
never known to fail. Pray if you believe it or not. Promise to publish or
circulate on the 9th day. When you need God’s immmediate help sincere
prayers are answered. Your request will be answered after the third day

Thank you St. Clare

1 Like
DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.