I am sick and miserable

Hey everyone. I am sorry for asking for prayers yet again. I feel like I’ve been asking for prayers too much lately and I don’t want to burden you all.

Anyway, I have come down with a cold or possibly the flu. I have a bad sore throat and I have this achy feeling all over and I am fairly weak. I’ve also been having ear aches and head aches. To sum it all up, I am rather miserable. So if you would, please pray for me that I’d get over this cold as soon as possible. I appreciate it.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

May Our Lady help you to bear patiently with suffering, and intercede for a full recovery for you.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

:gopray:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

:signofcross:

Thank you all so much for your prayers. I greatly appreciate them. I also want to apologize if I am burdening the Catholic prayer warriors and others on CAF with too many prayer request threads.

I am never burdened with prayers. When I know someone needs prayers, I turn the person and request over to Our Lord and His Mother. That way, I know that my poor prayers are reaching the right ears.

Thank you Grannymh.

Anyway, everyone, I am dealing with a bad stomach ache right now. I don’t know if its because I was hungry of if I have sinus drainage going into my stomach or what. If you all would be willing to pray that my stomach ache would go away, I’d appreciate it. I’m hoping this hot pocket I am eating will soothe my stomach.

Wish you full recovery and said a prayer for you. In the mean time offer it up for the conversion of sinners and the world. Unite your suffering with Christ and you will find your suffering is not so misserable and you will heal much faster and with a joyous state of mind! God Bless!

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

:gopray:

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

:signofcross:

Hey everyone. I am still feeling pretty sick and miserable today. Yesterday I did call my doctor’s office for an appointment though and I am going to see my doctor tomorrow morning. I would appreciate your continued prayers.

Never a burden to hear someone needs prayers!!! I will be praying for you. :gopray2::signofcross:

Hey everyone. I am absolutely miserable. Please keep me in your prayers.

Once I prayed my guardian angel at my father’s sickbed in the hospital and witnessed the angel stoped his stomatch’s bleeding and my dad survived. So, please called for your guardian angel immediately and rest.

My Holy Mother Mary, I call to your help, please heal Holy3278. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you so much for your prayers everyone. I am not feeling too bad right now but I am sure I am still sick. I would appreciate your continued prayers. I am going to my doctor this morning about this illness. I’ll let you know what she says.

I will continue praying for you. :signofcross:

Thank you all so much. I am starting to feel better now. Since I was starting to feel better I cancelled the doctors appointment. I think I will be better in a day or two.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.