I am suffering from a massive infection . I ask that you pray

I am suffering from a massive infection . I ask that you all pray my fellow caf members. Dear brothers and sisters in Christ , I AM IN TREMENDOUS PAIN SINCE WEDNESDAY WITH PAIN 24 HOURS PER DAY . MY TOOTH IS SHOOTING PAIN AND MY GUMS AND MY UPPER MOUTH ARE BLOWN UP WITH INFECTION FROM THE MASSIVE INFECTION. I SAW THE DENTIST 3 TIMES THIS WEEK INCLUSING AND AGAIN THIS MORNING FOR MORE DRILLING AND TREATMENT TO CURB THE INFECTION . I AM ON LARGE AMOUNTS OF ANTIBIOTICS. PLEASE PRAY , THANKS your brother in Christ - JOHN

Praying for you John…

PRAYER FOR THOSE ON MEDICATION
Gracious God, You have given us many healing remedies that are a benefit to us when we are sick. Through the miraculous intercession of St. Anthony, we ask Your blessing upon the medication prescribed for (mention name) so that he/she may experience healing, and be restored to full health in mind and body.
Amen.

I prayed a decade of the Rosary for you, John…
Get well soon. :byzsoc:

Praying for your recovery. God bless.:gopray2:

“Eternal Father, I Offer Thee The Wounds Of Our Lord Jesus Christ, To Heal Those Of Our Souls”
“My Jesus, Pardon And Mercy, By The Merits Of Thy Holy Wounds”

:gopray: I prayed. I hope it gets better!

John, praying very hard for your complete recovery!

John , I’m sad to read about your heavy infection and pains .
You’ll be in my prayers and Rosary prayer intention , may Lord Jesus , our Divine Healer and Redeemer grant you fast healing from all illness and infection , may Lord ease and relieve you from hurt and pains .
In Jesus healing Holy Name , Amen

Praying for your healing.

holy Angels, do pray for him

Praying for you this evening.

Paul

Thanks to each of you for praying and to our LORD GOD for hearing our prayers . Praise the Lord ! I believe he hears our prayers and is healing me . I WENT BACK TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY AND WILL GO AGAIN ON MONDAY AT 2 . Please keep me in your prayers .I am on a huge amount of antibiotics and a number of antihistamines and decongestants per day . Thanks to you all for praying. I am happy that you are all praying hard for me . your brother in Christ, John

John, you are definitely in my prayers! That kind of tooth pain is terrible!

Memorare

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known
That any one who fled to your* protection,
implored your help
Or sought your intercession,
was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence,
I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
But in your clemency hear and answer me. Amen

____________________________.

LORD Jesus
Heal Ur Son

St. Agrippina, holy patron of those suffering from bacterial infections, pray for JohnBilancia. :signofcross: :gopray2:

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :signofcross: :gopray2:

St. Madron, holy patron of those suffering from pain, pray for JohnBilancia. :signofcross: :gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.