I am tempted!!!

Please pray for me that I wont fall into my old ways my in laws are being very mean to me right now actually trying to break me down farther than I am I am tempted to use black magic on them something I have sworn off for years but it just seems if they hurt like I do I wouldnt hurt so bad its wrong and vengeance is for the Lord I am praying to St. Micheal and St. Elena for intercession and asking our Lord for help I dont want to commit the sin of witchcraft or the sin of harming someone with witchcraft

I’m so sorry you’re suffering. I know it’s rough. We need our support group!

Hang in there.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blest is the fruit of thy womb, Jesús. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :gopray:

Just what is it that your in laws are doing ?

my child has growth that doctors in my husbands country cant explain so I came with my toddler and my younger baby to get the growth treated by competent doctors and left my older two since they are in school with my husband but my mother in law is very upset with me over trivial things such as me cutting the childrens hair and has decided to slander me and basically shes attempting to ruin my marriage and speaking to me harshly and her daughter has began a facebook attack which was easily dealt with by blocking but her blaming me and being angry after all the monetary help I have given her she repays me by slandering me and being immature and I have calmed down some so my urges to fall into sins of witchcraft but I am still crying and hurt over her behavior

sometimes we can get no help where we are… sometimes we must walk away for the better of ourselves and our children…
Witchcraft is not an answer ,but a contributor to a bigger problem.

I am praying also for you not to fall into this.  Instead pray for your in laws and commit them in prayer by holding them up to the Lord Jesus Christ and remind the Lord Jesus Christ of the good qualities they have.  Then ask the Lord to remove from them their hateful & harmful ways that cause you so much pain and anguish.  This way all involved will be uplifted and made righteous before the Lord God.    You must enthrone Christ over this problem because only Jesus Christ can truly Save and Redeem.  Your very prayers and offering  the pain and anguish to the Lord for their Salvation may allow the Lord to send Graces.  Also beg in prayer the Blessed Mother Mary  Queen of Angels & Mother of all Christians for intersession.

I know you know this but  I remind you and pray with you for this.

Happy New Year,
BP

Stillsosola, “The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our enemies; probably because they are generally the same people.” G. K. CHESTERTON

I’ll have to see what Chesterton says about family! :wink:

Would counseling be an option?

I did go see a priest and he prayed with me and gave me words of encouragement thank goodness that its the same priest my american parish has last time I was here so he was familiar with my past and my situation

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.