I am thankful for..

As part of all our prayer intentions, I think it is important that we be thankful to the Lord for all the graces and blessings He gives to us on a daily basis.

I am thankful that my wife and I are able to provide for a Catholic education for our daughter and hopefully, eventually, our son. I am thankful for the faculty and staff at Holy Angels Catholic Academy in Brooklyn, NY and for our associated parish, Our Lady of Angels, and its pastor and priests.

Thank You Lord for Your many blessings.

I am thankful …
That somebody taught me to read when I was a child.

I can’t image living a life without being able to read.

In thanksgiving for blessings we have been given, my two daughters Hannah and Sophia
we pray to the Lord,
Lord Hear our prayer.
Mary.

I am thankful for the two plus decades I shared with first my friend and then my loving spouse in our Christ centered life together. Now two plus years after their passing I miss them everyday, yet know they are with our Lord and that they continue to pray and intercede for our family! Thank you Jesus!

Praying with you in Thanksgiving to & for all our Priests, Deacons, Sisters & Seminarians.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

I’m thankful that the Father created us and made us part of His plan. Of course, we won’t know ALL about that plan until He is ready to disclose it to us. Let us pray with thanksgiving for the Father’s plan of salvation. Thank you for Jesus and Mary and Joseph…

Being adopted and raised as a Catholic…would have been Jehovah’s Witness!
And for the most wonderful Orthodox and Holy men whom are our parish Priests, from the Fathers of Mercy! God Bless them!!!

Thankful for answered prayers, my family, blessings , and for Grace and Mercy

Offering thanks for many graces and blessings received by me and my family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

I am thankful for my husband and my children.

I am also thankful for the good example my parents set for me and for the time that I had with them.

Lord, I thank you for the gift of my family. Amen.

I am thankful for my life, family, religion, friends, health.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

St Maximilian Kolbe
Patron saint of drug addicts,
Pray for those with addictions; that they may find healing,relief and recovery from addiction and problems that issue creates in employment, families, etc.
Mary.

…everything.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen

:thumbsup: :slight_smile:

Glory to God in the highest, and peace on earth to men of good will.

We praise Thee, we bless Thee, we adore Thee, we glorify Thee, we give Thee thanks for Thy great glory, O Lord God, heavenly King, God the Father Almighty.

O Lord Jesus Christ, only begotten Son, Lord God, Lamb of God, Son of the Father, Thou who takest away the sins of the world, have mercy on us; Thou who takest away the sins of the world, receive our prayer. Thou who sittest at the right hand of the Father, have mercy on us.

For Thou alone art the Holy One, Thou alone art the Lord, Thou alone art the Most High, Jesus Christ, with the Holy Spirit, in the glory of God the Father. Amen.

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.