I Am Upset At Planned Parenthood!

If you haven’t seen it already:

Although pulled from their website an online video for Planned Parenthood is SO OFFENDING! **If anyone wants to know the true spirit behind Planned Parenthood and its lobbyists… here’s the video: **

ppgg.org/redirect.asp?url=easylink.playstream.com/ctsg/progressive/PPGG/PPGG2.mp4

Christianity Today: Pro-life groups are up in arms about a Planned Parenthood cartoon that shows an abstinence educator being drowned in a trash can, pro-life picketers being shot at and blown up, a pro-life senator being boiled in oil, and another pro-life picketer being decapitated by a flying condom…

Complete ARTICLE: christianitytoday.com/ct/2005/132/32.0.html

I just heard the same news from another source. That cartoon is so sick and twisted! Unfortunately it is a just another reflection of the ignorance and blindness of the pro-abortion movement.

peace–
magdalisa

[quote=magdalisa]I just heard the same news from another source. That cartoon is so sick and twisted! Unfortunately it is a just another reflection of the ignorance and blindness of the pro-abortion movement.

peace–
magdalisa
[/quote]

As if there were ever any doubt…by their fruits you shall know them.

Peace

The real monster is the PP website for teens, teenwire.com

satan wants our children dead

The “worst” part is that it makes light of HIV and other STDs. To me, it’s almost saying that its better to risk AIDS than to be abstinent! :eek:

It’s disgusting. Planned Parenthood is an evil organization. They do want people who are anti murdering babies dead. They don’t care about the babies who are killed, why would they care if people like us are killed?

Just another propaganda hitpiece to drum up support for Planned Parenthood’s base supporters to bring in more donations. Pretty sick what these people will do for $. $ is more important to them than life.

[quote=cyprian]satan wants our children dead
[/quote]

The truest statment uttered on this thread.

Satan wants nothing more than to turn the image of God against another image of God.

I was so disgusted by the African scene where the doctor tells the superhero that only the children who will be loved will be born. Which veils the fate of the other children: inhumanly rejected and murdered for their parent’s lack of love …I was just looking at pictures of aborted children (fetuses). I can’t bear to look at them anymore. It breaks my heart… I want to vomit.

And then the superhero plays and giggles with the baby in the cartoon. How can you truly love, respect, and reverence one baby if you feel free to destroy at an earlier stage of life? Lord Jesus, save us, save us from this world of wickedness, and help us to be salt and light upon the earth.

And then the claim that murdering these infants will save billions of dollars in social ependitures. Ugh, why don’t we kill senior citizens, rescription drug patients, the disabled. I have never been more disguted in my life.

[quote=adventistnomore]And then the claim that murdering these infants will save billions of dollars in social ependitures. Ugh, why don’t we kill senior citizens, rescription drug patients, the disabled. I have never been more disguted in my life.
[/quote]

Not to fret, the way this country is heading these solutions will come to pass. Just have to get past the fact that these burdensome citizens can still vote.

[quote=rwoehmke]Just have to get past the fact that these burdensome citizens can still vote.
[/quote]

Exactly.

Anyone else listen to Lars Larson (conservative talk show host)?

Yesterdays show featured tape recorded calls from a young girl who was calling Planned Parenthood and telling them that she was 13, needed an abortion and/or b/c pills, that her boyfriend was 21/22 and that she didn’t want anyone to know about it…

The scary thing is that the person from planned parenthood just told her what she needed to do, that they wouldn’t tell her parents or the authorities, etc. They were blatently breaking child molestation laws by covering such activity up…

Just plain wrong…

Peace be with you!

PP finally shows their true colors…even more so than before.
O my Jesus, forgive us our sins, save us from the fires of hell; and lead all souls to heaven, **especially those most in need of thy mercy.

**In Christ,
Rand

This is so stupid.

Could *anyone *take this seriously? I think we just found a good anti-Planned Parenthood recruiting tool.

The strawmen are so blatant… could anyone not notice how much this video reeks?

Hey, hey, remember, our side isn’t innocent, either. How many abortion clinics have been bombed?

[quote=cardenio]Hey, hey, remember, our side isn’t innocent, either. How many abortion clinics have been bombed?
[/quote]

People who bomb abortion clinics are *not *on “our side.”

EDIT: Incidentally, how many abortion clinics have been bombed? I’d love to hear the numbers.

[quote=cardenio]Hey, hey, remember, our side isn’t innocent, either. How many abortion clinics have been bombed?
[/quote]

Pro-life groups that are truly pro-life do not condone bombings or murders and the individual groups that do espouse the “choice” mentality not the pro-life mentality. They chose to eliminate the sourse of their rage,that is not pro-life.:nope:

No, they’re like annoying evangelists who say “BELIEVE ON BLIND FAITH BECAUSE U R GOING 2 H3LL!!!”

They’re not “really” on our side, but they support the same cause we do, and they make us look equally bad.

How do we know this movie wasn’t made by someone who wasn’t “really” on their side, but they support the same cause they do, and then make them look equally bad?

[quote=cardenio]No, they’re like annoying evangelists who say “BELIEVE ON BLIND FAITH BECAUSE U R GOING 2 H3LL!!!”

They’re not “really” on our side, but they support the same cause we do, and they make us look equally bad.

How do we know this movie wasn’t made by someone who wasn’t “really” on their side, but they support the same cause they do, and then make them look equally bad?
[/quote]

It was produced by Planned Parenthood Golden Gate in San Fransico. This is straight from the horse’s mouth. (And, in fact, is hosted on their website. Another tacit endorsement of the material.)

[quote=cardenio]No, they’re like annoying evangelists who say “BELIEVE ON BLIND FAITH BECAUSE U R GOING 2 H3LL!!!”

[/quote]

Because planned parenthood put it on their website:nope:

[quote=RobNY]EDIT: Incidentally, how many abortion clinics have been bombed? I’d love to hear the numbers.
[/quote]

I don’t trust statistics. PP would say eight million, RTL would say none ever. I doubt many, but I know it has happened a few times.

RTL extremists are as dangerous as muslim extremists.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.