I Am Upset At Planned Parenthood!

[quote=cardenio]I don’t trust statistics. PP would say eight million, RTL would say none ever. I doubt many, but I know it has happened a few times.

RTL extremists are as dangerous as muslim extremists.
[/quote]

I’m not sure I buy this argument.

What are Catholic (and if you want to nitpick and say there are non–Catholic RTL’ers, then just say “Christian” broadly) beliefs that following them in an “extremist” manner would lead to murder? Murder is blatantly in contravention of God’s law, a RTL’er can’t do such a thing without seriously contradicting his philosophy. Extremism with the underlying philosophy the RTL’ers possess cannot lead logcially to murder.

Muslims, on the other hand, are supposed to *jihad *against non-believers. What makes the muslim extremist so dangerous is that he believes, and perhaps can back up through his scripture, that his will is God’s will. There is no such illusion with Christianity.

-Rob

[quote=cardenio]I don’t trust statistics. PP would say eight million, RTL would say none ever. I doubt many, but I know it has happened a few times.

[/quote]

Here are some actual statistics:

religioustolerance.org/abo_viol.htm

[quote=adventistnomore]I Am Upset At Planned Parenthood!
[/quote]

It took a cartoon to make you upset with them? The dead babies did it for me.

[/quote]

Again if they bomb and kill people they are NOT Right to Life:nope:

Hey, hey, remember, our side isn’t innocent, either. How many abortion clinics have been bombed?

Yes, of course. I know our local parish likes to pray the rosary in front of an abortion mill and then chuck some dynamite through the window. Also gives us a chance to teach little Johnny and Janie how to set fuses on C4. Lots of fun for the whole family… :rolleyes: note sarcasm

Nuts who bomb these places or shoot abortionists are murders just as the abortionists are murderers.

What I thought was ironic in that idiotic excuse for propaganda was that the “superhero” said that PP has been around for 80 some years, so they “must be doing something right”. Well, the Catholic Church has been around for some 2,000 yrs. what does that mean then? We must be doing a whole lot of right! :thumbsup:

[quote=adventistnomore]If you haven’t seen it already:

Although pulled from their website an online video for Planned Parenthood is SO OFFENDING! **If anyone wants to know the true spirit behind Planned Parenthood and its lobbyists… here’s the video: **

ppgg.org/redirect.asp?url=easylink.playstream.com/ctsg/progressive/PPGG/PPGG2.mp4
[/quote]

Was this really from the Planned Parenthood website? It is so very offensive on so many different levels that I find it would actually undermine the support of PP “ideals” who might be ‘straddling the fence’ when it comes to the “objectives” of PP (did you notice that the ‘religious zealots’ appeared to be zombies like those in “Night of the Living Dead” and that they were killed by enclosed explosive condoms?

This is just another sickening example, if it is not satire, of the Culture of Death that seems to be assailing us on all fronts.

Ben

[quote=ben_dy]Was this really from the Planned Parenthood website? It is so very offensive on so many different levels that I find it would actually undermine the support of PP “ideals” who might be ‘straddling the fence’ when it comes to the “objectives” of PP (did you notice that the ‘religious zealots’ appeared to be zombies like those in “Night of the Living Dead” and that they were killed by enclosed explosive condoms?

This is just another sickening example, if it is not satire, of the Culture of Death that seems to be assailing us on all fronts.

Ben
[/quote]

Yes when I origionally started the other thread on it ,the film was in fact on the California Golden Gate planned parenthood site,the word got around and they pulled it(translation-they got caught):nope:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.