I am very sick

Hi everyone. I am sick with a sinus infection plus extreme flatulence (which is quite painful by the way), diarrhea, vomiting, and extremely painful hemorrhoids. Please pray for me.

Prayers that you feel better soon.

Hail Mary, full of grace the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dear Holly,
Praying for you to feel much better soon. Dear Jesus please lay your healing hands on Holly & help her be well again.

Thanks to both of you.

Holly,

I pray that you get well soon!

Thank you Ready. :slight_smile:

I’m so sorry you feel so bad.
I will pray healing prayers for you.
Get well soon!

Holly, may God bless you and help you towards ease and health. Love, Trishie

Loving God,

We pray for healing for Holly in accordance with your Holy and perfect will.

A PRAYER FOR HEALING

Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to you.
Allow Your healing Hand to heal me.
Touch my soul with Your compassion for others;
touch my heart with Your courage
and infinite Love for all;
touch my mind with Your Wisdom,
and may my mouth always proclaim Your praise.
Teach me to reach out to You in all my needs,
and help me to lead others to You by my example.

Most loving Heart of Jesus,
bring me health in body and spirit
that I may serve You with all my strength.
Touch gently this life which you have created,
now and forever.

Amen.

Author: Priests & Brothers of the Sacred Heart at the Sacred Heart Monastery in Hales Corners, WI, USA.

You’re welcome, Holly!

:gopray:
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me

Amen.:gopray:

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Holly, I’m praying that your health will improve.

Holly, I’m sorry to hear this. That’s a lot of suffering for one person to endure. I will pray for your healing.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I am feeling quite a bit better today. :slight_smile:

Praise the Lord for answered prayer!

Praise God! I am so very happy for you Holly! :bounce:

Holly:

Placing you and all your needs into the hands that were pierced for you. Be of good cheer and be not afraid!

*But the centurion said, "Lord, I am not worthy for You to come under my roof, but just say the word, and my servant will be healed. (Matt 8:8)

So the sisters sent word to Him, saying, “Lord, behold, (s)he whom You love is sick.” (John 111:3)*

St. Pio, pray for Holly
All of our patron saints and holy guardian angels,pray for us

Hi all,
Holly first of all consult a good doctor even if you don’t get relaxation than pray to god because they look after there each and every children…
God bless you Holly…

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.