I ask for prayer for 2 of my closest people- friend and cousin

I come to you LORD for healing for Dorothy my cousin who has bronchitis and rheumatoid arthritis. Lord heal her completely and let her be healed and made whole. I come to you LORD for healing for Elsy my best friend who has an ear infection and fatigue and weakness. Lord heal Elsy completely and let her be healed and made whole.Lord let her husband Greg get disability insurance payments approved so they can survive financially.Lord let a financial brekthrough happen for Jennifer so she will not lose her 2 houses to the banks. Lord strengthen her and give her hope and give her a financial blessing. Thanks LORD for hearing my prayers. Thanks LORD for doing all of this, in Jesus’s name, amen, Thanks everyone for praying ! John B.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thank you Suzanne for praying for each of my friends and my cousin. KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS AND PRAY FOR MY HEALING TOO. Thanks, John

Thanks again Suzanne for your continuing prayers, God bless you. Keep praying for all of us, John

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Thanks so much St.gABRIEL for praying. Keep them in your prayers. Have a blessed day- john

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.